Get them to pay the fee for the new Stadium + lost revenue
10%
Use their head as a door stop
No votes
Send them to to Iraq with "I LOVE US" carved into their head
18%

Total votes : 39

Postby bigmick » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Well in all seriousness if this isn't enough to make the FA look seriously at the way they administer applications from people to own football clubs then nothing will be. These two c...s aren't just poor owners, they are crooks and sheisters of the very highest order. As for what I'd do with them, I'd hit em where it hurts and strip them of every penny they've got.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:44 pm

bigmick wrote:Well in all seriousness if this isn't enough to make the FA look seriously at the way they administer applications from people to own football clubs then nothing will be. These two c...s aren't just poor owners, they are crooks and sheisters of the very highest order. As for what I'd do with them, I'd hit em where it hurts and strip them of every penny they've got.

THIS

100,000 liverpool supporters bringing a class action against them .  :buttrock
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:59 pm

I'm sure Fat Scouser knows a man who can advise on that but I'd throw a few quid into the kitty to get it started.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:30 pm

Moores and Parry
Get knob rot you pr'icks!!
:angry:
Thommo's perm

Postby The Good Yank » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:36 pm

I'd pick the first option for Gillett and the last option for Hicks.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:57 pm

i will clam a metal device with spikes onto Hicks' head. in order to get out of it, he has to get the key, which is in Gillete's stomach, who is in the same room as him. the only instrument Hicks' has is a knife, which could be used to remove the key which was operated into G's stomach while he was knocked out cold. if Hicks' fails to unlock himself in 5mins, the metal device will slam shut hence killing him in the process. this entire incident shall take place in a gas chamber :)
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Simari » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:52 pm

LFC community service only because ...

they will never do enough to ever repair the damage done. Would be great to see the clowns cleaning up every day for the rest of their lives :D
Simari
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:57 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:i will clam a metal device with spikes onto Hicks' head. in order to get out of it, he has to get the key, which is in Gillete's stomach, who is in the same room as him. the only instrument Hicks' has is a knife, which could be used to remove the key which was operated into G's stomach while he was knocked out cold. if Hicks' fails to unlock himself in 5mins, the metal device will slam shut hence killing him in the process. this entire incident shall take place in a gas chamber :)

:laugh:

sounds like Saw

''Lets play a game...''
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:04 pm

I know cowboys like the brand things. Make them skint and then brand them with a big liver bird on their foreheads. Sort of the same kind of thing that the basterds do in Inglorious Basterds. Just something that they can't take off for the rest of their days and every day they look in the mirror they are reminded of us and how we ruined them.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dundreamin » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:32 pm

Cut gillets c.ock off and shove it up hicks a.rse and vice versa, then gouge there eyes out, pull there hand and foot nails out with pliers.Finally douse them in petrol and burn the t.wats to death,and am a nice guy:p
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby Scottbot » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:49 pm

I'd ave em working 12 hour shifts behind the bar in the Park :D

An i'd be propping up the bar watching the action unfold!
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Marcelles Wallace would sort them out... Gillette can be the gimp
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yellsub66 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:00 pm

These two guys deserve nothing less than a slow and painful death. It is men like these two that are responsible for the current global financial crisis. Greedy, immoral scum with only their own interests at heart. These filth are the scourge of the planet and their behaviour beggars belief.

They deserve to suffer BIG TIME!!

How would I deal with them?

I would get them both flown out to a remote deserted island miles from anywhere (some where in the Pacific maybe?). Drop them off and let them fend for themselves. I would not let them have any way of communicating with the outside world!

Also I would leave them with a hamper of 'fine' food, drink and little luxuries to remind them of their former lives as 'Tycoons'.

However, just as they were about to be left behind, I would have them both injected with Yersinia pestis...other wise known as Bubonic Plague!!

The useless scumbags would have about a week to ten days to gorge themselves on the fine food and drink...BUT they would die an agonising death!!

Oh..and by the way..I would leave them a note explaining what they had been injected with and the expected symptoms, concealed at the bottom of the hamper!
yellsub66

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:01 pm

Now that those brave lads are out of the mine, it seems like a perfect destination for two ar$eholes like them....I say send 'em down, with a concrete cap right behind them :laugh:
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby KennyisGod....still » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:07 pm

bigmick wrote:Well in all seriousness if this isn't enough to make the FA look seriously at the way they administer applications from people to own football clubs then nothing will be. These two c...s aren't just poor owners, they are crooks and sheisters of the very highest order. As for what I'd do with them, I'd hit em where it hurts and strip them of every penny they've got.

thing is Mick i was listenin to 5live the other day an apparently they'd STILL pass the fit an proper test!!

for me financially cripplin em is the best bet. how fitting they forgot that first rule in investment - past performance cannot be used as a guide for future profit.... the value of your investments may go down as well as up.

seein em beggin for bread an milk'd make my day, watchin folk turn away in disgust as they crawl on their knees in rags. they treated us with contempt, i'd deny them a quick death just outta spite so i could watch em suffer.
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion