Kewell heading to spain? - I wouldnt be surprised..........

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby el_stinger » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:03 pm

Skysports says that Athletico Madrid are keeping tabs on our winger, and so too is Chelski.

To be honest, as an Australian, this would be the best way for Harry to go, we could still get the Moolah for him, and Harry can compete without constantly being tackled by the opposition. This is where he gets most of his injuries from anyway. The lad cant take a hit without having to take a month off.

We should sell him and get some cash for him, and with Gerrard seemingly out the door, there is more cash to spend on a new squad. It looks like Riise is doing the job on the left, if only he can have the courage to take on the defenders and get in the box, we could easily do without Harry.

Sorry mate, but your finished with us, good luck to you.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:31 pm

Are you joking or what?

This is for discussion on Liverpool FC, if you want to just slag individual players off then go down the pub and taqlk to your mates.

What is the point of starting a thread to rip into a player?

Stupid.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:18 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Are you joking or what?

This is for discussion on Liverpool FC, if you want to just slag individual players off then go down the pub and taqlk to your mates.

What is the point of starting a thread to rip into a player?

Stupid.

OK.

1. This thread was opened to make everyone aware that there might be some interest in one of our players overseas.
2. I love Harry, being Australian myself, we get a lot of coverage of him, and I for one have always admired him.
3. Name calling makes your "argument" seem quite 1st grade-like, maybe you should reconsider how you go about talking to people.
4. I never slagged Harry off, I simply said that he cant take a tackle without getting injured.
5. Grow up d1ckhead. Read the thread for what it is. I have always said that we might need to get rid of him to get some cash, and being the coward that you are, probably were on Harry's bandwagon when everyone wanted his @ss out of Anfield after 20 games.

Just reconsider how you talk to ppl jerk.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecake » Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:45 pm

el_stinger wrote:Skysports says that Athletico Madrid are keeping tabs on our winger, and so too is Chelski.

To be honest, as an Australian, this would be the best way for Harry to go, we could still get the Moolah for him, and Harry can compete without constantly being tackled by the opposition. This is where he gets most of his injuries from anyway. The lad cant take a hit without having to take a month off.

We should sell him and get some cash for him, and with Gerrard seemingly out the door, there is more cash to spend on a new squad. It looks like Riise is doing the job on the left, if only he can have the courage to take on the defenders and get in the box, we could easily do without Harry.

Sorry mate, but your finished with us, good luck to you.

Couldnt agree with you more mate. Love the lad to death but sadly he is not built for the rigors of the premiership. Cut losses and sell I say. Take a fair transfer fee and release some wage demand. Sorry Harry, nothing personal, would love to see him in sparkling touch in a red shirt, but I seriously doubt he has the physical capacity anymore. Lets move on shall we.
cheesecake

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:48 pm

el_stinger wrote:3. Name calling makes your "argument" seem quite 1st grade-like, maybe you should reconsider how you go about talking to people.

5. Grow up d1ckhead. Read the thread for what it is. I have always said that we might need to get rid of him to get some cash, and being the coward that you are, probably were on Harry's bandwagon when everyone wanted his @ss out of Anfield after 20 games.

Just reconsider how you talk to ppl jerk.

Luv the consistency you find in this forum .
:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:52 pm

el_stinger wrote:To be honest, as an Australian, this would be the best way for Harry to go, we could still get the Moolah for him, and Harry can compete without constantly being tackled by the opposition. This is where he gets most of his injuries from anyway. The lad cant take a hit without having to take a month off.

Back to Kewell.

Think you need to watch some more spanish footy mate . Some of the bulls that survive the bull fights end up playing in La Liga , we've got one called Josemi ,remember ???

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:06 pm

Er... do you think he could take Smicer with him? ???
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:09 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
el_stinger wrote:To be honest, as an Australian, this would be the best way for Harry to go, we could still get the Moolah for him, and Harry can compete without constantly being tackled by the opposition. This is where he gets most of his injuries from anyway. The lad cant take a hit without having to take a month off.

Back to Kewell.

Think you need to watch some more spanish footy mate . Some of the bulls that survive the bull fights end up playing in La Liga , we've got one called Josemi ,remember ???

Excellent point woof.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Stan Laurel » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:11 pm

I have never heard about those rumour that he been linked with Atletico Bilbao because I thought they always buy Basque players from any Spanish clubs.
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:12 pm

He's linked now with Atletico Madrid
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Stan Laurel » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:15 pm

Oh, apologise for that, AB  :D
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:15 pm

A.B. wrote:He's linked now with Atletico Madrid

let him go there. we'll take fernando torres in exchange :D
Last edited by stmichael on Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:22 pm

I'm no longer sure if Kewell really wants to play for us or any other english club . He's never really turned it on since joining .Maybe he fancies playing in a warmer climate with a more laid back lifestyle hence his lacklustre displays.
I balance that by admitting I don't know much about the surgery he apparently requires and how much it is inhibiting his performance.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:26 pm

stmichael wrote:
A.B. wrote:He's linked now with Atletico Madrid

let him go there. we'll take fernando torres is exchange :D

It would be a miracle if Madrid were to let him go.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:47 pm

Cant understand why any club would want a player who spends more time in the physio room, than actually on a football pitch ???
Oh yer Woodgate Real Madrid,
Fancy paying 14 million for an injured player for him not to even play for a whole season :Oo:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion