World cup memories - Says the tin does what on it

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:08 pm

Right now i cant even remember the last world cup... apart from some fat midfielder who kept missing the goal
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:11 am

I wasn't into football as a nipper, as I was too interested in Rugby and at that time I didn't think I was allowed to like both, as you do!!! :D

I think I vaguely remember Italia '90, but I wouldn't have watched it, so f*ck knows. I think I can remember everyone p*ssing and whining about Psycho's peno miss! :D

Anyhoo...

The first World Cup that I remember watching is France '98. (Bit of a late bloomer!)

The first game I sat and watched in a WOrld Cup was Brazil Vs Scotland, where the jocks actually looked like drawing for a time, until some midfield jiggery-pokery resulted in a win for the Samba stars. :D

Off the top of my head, England played Tunisia first, and I remember Scholes the ginger tw*t scored from just outside the area. (Was Sh*trer the other scorer?)

Then Romania, where Owen nipped off the bench to equalize, and shut Glenn w*nker Hoddle up. Dan Petrescu either scored the winner, or set it up with Seaman acting like a gimp. Or did Phil Neville concede a penalty? The ugly b*stard.

The Columbia game sticks in my mind for one reason (No, not bender Beckham's freekick.) - Valderama's f*cking afro. He looked a right tit. He was in his 40's then aswell, so he should have known better. Knobhead.

Then, ofcourse, wonderboy scored THAT goal, Simeone was viciously assulted by a bender, Batistuta moaned like a fairy to the ref, Solero Ambre had a perfectly good goal ruled out because Alan Sh*trer wanted to make bum-love with Rae, and the scutters beat us on penalties.

Bugger. :D
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:39 am

:buttrock
Last edited by stoney on Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:36 am

ah shucks, I was gonna bump this thread in a 2010.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:26 pm

Manhattan's favourite World Cup memory was 1994 when Maradona scored and then ran up to the camera with a crazed look on his face. He may as well have held up a banner saying "Yes, I Am A Cocaine Fiend, Just Look At My Face For Christ's Sake!!!"
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion