Gerrard to leave liverpool - Rumour

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby ConnO'var » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:34 am

Thank god its the bleeding daily star saying this.

most likely horsesh!t then....

Don't think me heart could take another post season of "will he or won't he"!

Stevie G is liverpool 2 the core. he won't be as good anywhere else.
ConnO'var

Postby Scouser4life » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:52 am

he never be loved like he is here anywhere else he nos wat is right i promise u
ALL ROUND THE FIELDS OF ANFIELD ROAD!!!!!!
Scouser4life

Postby PCG77 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:35 am

from the club point of view... every player has their price. I dont know if Stevie would want to leave or not but i think AC would have to offer in excess of 50mil to even temp the club
PCG77

Postby ConnO'var » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:40 am

PCG77 wrote:from the club point of view... every player has their price. I dont know if Stevie would want to leave or not but i think AC would have to offer in excess of 50mil to even temp the club

For me.... it'll take a damn sight more than 50 mil quid let me tell you.

The lad's priceless to us. It's not like we need the money for a complete overhaul of the team. We're probably only 2-3 players short of being a genuine contender.

A truckload of cash is what it'll take for us to let him go IMO.
That or if he wants to leave, which I can't see happening.

Or at least, I hope....   :D
Last edited by ConnO'var on Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
ConnO'var

Postby laza » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:08 am

By the standard of rumour swill this one is about year late
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:07 pm

This rumour is complete :

As has already been said, the lad is priceless to us. Not just on the field but also in merchandising and the image of the club. I think he is fast overtaking Beckham as the golden boy of english footie; if you look at the amount of adverts on our tv screens in the build-up to the world cup that have got stevie in 'em they vastly out weigh the amount beckham is in. This will benefit the club massively even if they aren't directly making any money from them. People who see stevie and are fans of his will more than likely become fans of LFC. We saw it with beckham when he joined real madrid, before he moved there you hardly saw anybody wearing a real shirt over here and then suddenly they were everywhere. The club will been keen for that to happen to LFC as well worldwide.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:41 pm

No way. :angry:
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:18 pm

jkop wrote:No way. :angry:

Theres not much point keep bringing up old threads mate, my advice would be just read them and move on.
account deleted by request

Postby Kash_Mountain » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:29 pm

sophe_lfc_4_lyf wrote:Found this on news 24 website

Liverpool - It has been reported that Liverpool's Steven Gerrard could be on his way out of Anfield.

The inspirational England midfielder is seen as a target of Italian giants AC Milan following the sale of their striker Andriy Shevchenko to Chelsea.

According to the newspaper the Daily Star, Milan will use the money from the sale of Shevchenko to bid for Gerrard following the World Cup in Germany.

Shevchenko signed for Chelsea for a fee in the region of £30m - a new record fee for the London club, breaking the ?24.5m they paid for Michael Essien.

No way is this going to happen, probably made up by a jealous Cheeski fan.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Kash_Mountain » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:31 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:This rumour is complete :

As has already been said, the lad is priceless to us. Not just on the field but also in merchandising and the image of the club. I think he is fast overtaking Beckham as the golden boy of english footie; if you look at the amount of adverts on our tv screens in the build-up to the world cup that have got stevie in 'em they vastly out weigh the amount beckham is in. This will benefit the club massively even if they aren't directly making any money from them. People who see stevie and are fans of his will more than likely become fans of LFC. We saw it with beckham when he joined real madrid, before he moved there you hardly saw anybody wearing a real shirt over here and then suddenly they were everywhere. The club will been keen for that to happen to LFC as well worldwide.

Rushie, tell me that's a fake  :D

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:33 pm

That picture of dark chocolate is making Manhattan hungry.

china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:25 am

Kash_Mountain wrote:
RUSHIE#9 wrote:This rumour is complete :

Rushie, tell me that's a fake  :D

I can't confirm or deny that's a fake turd but I can tell you it ain't one of mine!!  :p  :oh:  :Oo:
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby luvliverpool » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:02 am

sophe_lfc_4_lyf wrote:Found this on news 24 website

Liverpool - It has been reported that Liverpool's Steven Gerrard could be on his way out of Anfield.

The inspirational England midfielder is seen as a target of Italian giants AC Milan following the sale of their striker Andriy Shevchenko to Chelsea.

According to the newspaper the Daily Star, Milan will use the money from the sale of Shevchenko to bid for Gerrard following the World Cup in Germany.

Shevchenko signed for Chelsea for a fee in the region of £30m - a new record fee for the London club, breaking the ?24.5m they paid for Michael Essien.

Meanwhile, Liverpool goalkeeper Chris Kirkland has agreed a season-long loan deal with Wigan Athletic according to the Daily Mail.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTe thats all that is

He is LFC thru and thru!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anfield The Home And Heart Of Football
luvliverpool

Postby GOAT » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:31 am

You lot do realise this rumour was posted over 2 months ago!
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill