Romanian player to liverpool ? - And gerrard to madrid ?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:34 am

radun5 wrote:This is the translation from a Romanian sport news site
http://www.onlinesport.ro/sport....m=10610

"Mirel Radoi is preparing to replace Steven Gerrard, in case he will transfer to Real Madrid.     

The president of Steaua Bucharest, Mihai Stoica says there are seven offers for Radoi. MM has a good relation with Ronny Rosenthal from Liverpool, a former player.

Radoi fulfills all conditions needed for a transfer to England, and he has 35 Romanian caps. The obstacles are represented by the transfer fee and by the departure of Gerrard to Real Madrid.

Gerrard will certainly leave to Real Madrid, but the reaction of Gigi Becali (the club owner) to the offer is unknown."

Well I know the Gerrard to Madrid must be media :censored:. There is no source for this "certainty" so it is out of question. Anyhow Gerrard can not be replaced by the Romanian player, although he is very appreciated in his country.

The player in question (Radoi, 25 years old, 35 caps) is a former defender who has played an influential role as a holding midfielder in the side that reached the UEFA Cup semifinals this year, and as a holding midfielder I think he is a very good player; I cannot compare him to the current Liverpool midfielders, but from what I read on this forum I know he will not improve the team, at least not this season. He is very talented however, and even 3-4 million pounds would be a good buy from my point of view. His main problem is the off-pitch attitude, he is a very determined player who I think will not be very keen to sit on the bench. He has had in the past conflicts with the national trainer, and because of this he has missed most of the campaign for Germany .

Just another silly rumour I guess. Just thought I should let you know about it.

PS. The offer from Liverpool seems to be of 5 million euro ... if it exists  :D

Go and f*ck yourself.

W*nker.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby radun5 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:09 pm

Lando: This used to be a good forum, you know. But people like you are starting to spoil it.  :sniffle Grow up, and learn to respect the others. I may not post often, but I have been on this forum for three years now reading a lot. Can't you just ignore the thread if you are not interested ?

On topic: now the rumour is an English club will eventually get Radoi for 11 million euro... but it is not Manure.

Only time will tell if this rumour is true, but if it is Liverpool that gets the lad, I guess there will be a few Landos interested in "what's this player like"  :angry: .

Rant over  :p
radun5

Postby Lazy Boyo » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:26 pm

the guys here to stay

why wen we go into the summer does this happen every year

one word to these rumours "Boring"

Lazy Boyo

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:04 am

radun5 wrote:Lando: This used to be a good forum, you know. But people like you are starting to spoil it.  :sniffle Grow up, and learn to respect the others. I may not post often, but I have been on this forum for three years now reading a lot. Can't you just ignore the thread if you are not interested ?

On topic: now the rumour is an English club will eventually get Radoi for 11 million euro... but it is not Manure.

Only time will tell if this rumour is true, but if it is Liverpool that gets the lad, I guess there will be a few Landos interested in "what's this player like"  :angry: .

Rant over  :p

People like me?

So this forum is going to the dogs becaus eof people like me who tell folks they're w*nkers when they ARE w*nkers? Who find a sentence like "Gerrard will certainly leave for Real" as absurd as Everton extending their trophy cabinet?

You can bet your ar*e I'll be interested if we sign this lad, but what has that got to do with me calling you a w*nker? I was referring to your "Gerrard will certainly..." comment.

Steven Gerrard will be here until he is no longer good enough for LFC.

NOW go and f*ck yourself. Right up the sh*tter.  :;):

P.S. No I can't ignore it.
:;):
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby radun5 » Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:49 pm

The Gerrard certainly leaving to Madrid was a quote from the site.
Read more carefully next time.

And try to avoid insults other times.
radun5

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:09 am

I love the tansfer window.

Ronny rosenthal has been to a game at their stadium so therfore one of their players will be moving to Liverpool cus Ronny used to play here.

Magic.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:31 am

Its almost as good as your welshman on wednesday rumour isnt it Leon ? :D
66-1112520797

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill