Gh leaves with dignity - What a gent

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Big Niall » Mon May 24, 2004 1:26 pm

Sean must be on some mighty drugs if he thinks Fergie would come to lfc. wHEN his Manu days end he'll retire. No point in going to another club.

He's too old now anyway to rebuild another club. I wish we'd got him in 1986 instead of a Dalglish (great player though - good 3 years)

Can you imagine how many European cups and premierships we'd have.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Mon May 24, 2004 1:33 pm

Do't worry Niall.  I'm off the drugs.  It's been an emotional day for every Liverpool fan so I'm just trying to have a laugh.  If Fergie came anywhere near the Shankley gates he'd probabaly be stoned.  He did wonders at the scum, but hes still a ******...always has been...long before he dropped Hansen from the '86 World Cup squad or joined the scum.

Seán
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby Big Niall » Tue May 25, 2004 10:38 am

nobody has pointed out that GH said he could take the pressure but it might get to the players and he was leaving for them.

******, he's leaving because he knew he'd be the first LFC manager in 50 years to be fired. He was going backwards.

Yesterday was a great day for LFC.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue May 25, 2004 12:16 pm

houllier blamed the pressure for his departure. well if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. the guy was getting paid millions of pounds a year to do a job he loved so to moan about pressure was absurd.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion