Gerrard to leave liverpool - Rumour

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby sophe_lfc_4_lyf » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:35 pm

Found this on news 24 website

Liverpool - It has been reported that Liverpool's Steven Gerrard could be on his way out of Anfield.

The inspirational England midfielder is seen as a target of Italian giants AC Milan following the sale of their striker Andriy Shevchenko to Chelsea.

According to the newspaper the Daily Star, Milan will use the money from the sale of Shevchenko to bid for Gerrard following the World Cup in Germany.

Shevchenko signed for Chelsea for a fee in the region of £30m - a new record fee for the London club, breaking the ?24.5m they paid for Michael Essien.

Meanwhile, Liverpool goalkeeper Chris Kirkland has agreed a season-long loan deal with Wigan Athletic according to the Daily Mail.

YNWA.. Drummerphil_[*]
sophe_lfc_4_lyf
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:38 pm

Not happening...nothing to worry about!  Gerrard's with us for the foreseeable after (eventually) knocking Chelsea back last year.

Besides, why would he want to play for those losers?...apparently they choked in the CL final a while back or something! :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby davo_LFC » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:45 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Not happening...nothing to worry about!  Gerrard's with us for the foreseeable after (eventually) knocking Chelsea back last year.

Besides, why would he want to play for those losers?...apparently they choked in the CL final a while back or something! :D

They have also just lost one of their key players and most reliable source of goals so i cant see them spending the money on gerrard because they will probably need to replace shevchenko with a new top class striker. Gerrard knows that liverpool are going places so he isnt going to leave now when the holy grail beckons (fingers crossed) and he has the potential to be liverpools greatest ever player. Not to mention that the italian league is corrupt as fu.ck and milan are one of clubs in the midst of the saga, oh yeah and it is a sh.it league aswell compared to the prem. Proper annoying how tabloids just sit there and think of these sh.itty rumours when its pretty obvious that its a load of :censored::angry:
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:47 pm

Agreed Bob , definately a none starter this one. Although it wouldn't be the same if we didn't have a is he or isn't he going saga this off season.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sophe_lfc_4_lyf » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:51 pm

Yea i just thought i would post it because i found it so i just thought i would let you all know :)  x

YNWA.. Drummerphil_[*]
sophe_lfc_4_lyf
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:54 pm

Absolute bullsh.it The daily star says this? say no more
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:55 pm

sophe_lfc_4_lyf wrote:Yea i just thought i would post it because i found it so i just thought i would let you all know :)  x

Atleast i'ts a rumour ,nothing much happening at the mo :)
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 65-1149024436 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:56 pm

I doubt Gerrard would leave the city never mind the country....he seems settled here and loves plying his trade at LFC.

AC will now have to go out and buy a striker.....rumours are going round that Hernan Crespo is going back, but this time for pernament.

This rumour is almost as good as Bill Kenwright has found a buyer for our club......total shíte!
65-1149024436

Postby adamnbarrett » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:22 pm

GOAT wrote:Absolute bullsh.it The daily star says this? say no more

my thoughts exactly
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:46 pm

I just cant take these stories seriously any more. Gerrard is never going to leave the club. Even if Parry and Rafa locked him out the gates at Anfield he would climb back over.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:23 am

adamnbarrett wrote:
GOAT wrote:Absolute bullsh.it The daily star says this? say no more

my thoughts exactly

Apart from Barcelona who are also on a high at the moment, where would he go to?

AC Milan? and what if the authorities find they have been involved in match rigging as well? The Italian league is not going to be the happiest of places in the coming 12 months. Viera must be wondering why in the name of Ged he left Arsenal.

Chelsea? simply to be Lampards 'team mate' playing on rotation?

Real Madrid and play with the aging has beens?

Liverpool is the best place for him to stay for at least another couple of years. The football hierarchy is changing in europe and the new teams havent revealed themselves fully yet > Chelsea, Barcelona, and ....?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:29 am

The stuff of nonsense...... and anyway who would want to play their professional football in a  League thats settled by phone calls in September ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scouser4life » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:37 am

he will not leave, i feel hes settled.........were not exactly looking rubbish as we all no were on the up:;):
ALL ROUND THE FIELDS OF ANFIELD ROAD!!!!!!
Scouser4life

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:50 am

You're having a giggle!

Stevie isn't going anywhere.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:12 am

Blah blah blah blah
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Next