Things that make you laugh in your dim and distant - Pranks/stunts you have pulled

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:05 am

Oh, thinking about it - I once pretended to give my Grandad "Lime pop", which was infactg lime washing-up liquid, dishwater and Colgate toothpaste.

It smelt just like pop, so he had a sip then f*cking bombed to the sink for a drink of water.

I felt really bad at the time, cos I was only about 4 and didn't realise it'd burn.

We laughed after about 10 minutes though!!!! :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:29 am

You know, to say I couldn't think of any, I'm coming up with more and more!!!!!!

Not really a prank, but when I was in the 6th Form at school there was a lad who was a bit of a fairy. He was confused about his sexuality, and just gave me too much ammo to refuse!

He wanted to be a singer/actor/director/guitarist/song writer/play write, but he was totally talentless. He also wanted to move out of his parents home as they were "stifling" him.

So, when I really should have been doing A Level coursework, or some other such cack, I nabbed a key to the IT room, locked myself in, and set to work.

I produced a number of copies of a "FOR RENT" poster, advertising my garage pit as an ideal starter home for this young chap.

"Fresh water (subject to weather), spacious 4'x3' pit. Must be in by 6pm until 7am due to car being parked over it." - Things like that.

Well I went and posted them up all around the 6th Form block, and when he saw them all he went f*cking ballistic. (Cos he was a fairy). He went into as close a thing to a rage as he could manage, and started shouting at me. Reckoned I was taking the p*ss out of his situation. (No sh*t, Sherlock!).

The b*stard went to the head of 6th form and reported me for it, the humourless git.

Thing is - the teachers were all too busy p*ssing themselves to do anything. (He was a right moaner, you see.)

Soon after, he started banging on about Wicca, the pagen religion. So obviously I came to school the day after with a basket and took the p*ss that way.
He didn't like that, and said something about casting a spell on me. So I just HAD to.

I set about creating an effigy of him and hung it from the top window of the block for all to see.

Then, at Christmas, I made some little wicca dolls of him and put him atop the tree, like the fairy he was.
AGain he reported me, but as soon as the head saw what I'd done, she just f*cking started crying with laughter.
He was not impressed.

There was another lad in the same year, around the same time (we were 16), and he was seeing this bird in the 3rd year (she was 14 at the time).
He was a right cocky tw*t, always lying, and generally being an annoying gimp. So when he started bragging that he was knobbing this lass, I thought "yeah right".

However, never one to let an opportunity pass, I was straight on the case.

I went upstairs, away from everyone, and got about 6 A3 sheets of black paper, stapled them together, and wrote "... ... is a Peadophile - Be warned" in big letters, then hung it out the main window, out of sight to all in the building, but on show to everyone outside.

He didn't like me very much after that. 
:D
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:24 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Errr - hard to remember many "pranks" as such, I usually concentrated on making people look silly in arguements!!!

There was a time though when me and my mate decided it was a good idea to have a camp-fire on the park near us.

we bummed each other all night. we did laugh

to much info lando, thats sick
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:35 am

lando for a bloke who keeps reminding us he's straight, you do talk about gay issues an awful lot. is there something you want to tell us?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:12 pm

Judge wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Errr - hard to remember many "pranks" as such, I usually concentrated on making people look silly in arguements!!!

There was a time though when me and my mate decided it was a good idea to have a camp-fire on the park near us.

That is just too funny...

:D

You guys.. "bummed"..  :D

Aha- hah.  :D
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:33 pm

I remember bleaching my mates hair- (:D he had a skinhead)
with bleach that was off. I plastered it all over his head and instead of remaining white -it went clear...hmn
something not right here i thought?
His hair was already dark blonde and the peroxide was like 40%-he'd had it on an hour and his hair was no lighter?
Suddenly...he began to feel and look very uncomfortable...his face went a funny shade of crimson..
He kept saying its burning and i kept reminding him its because his hair is so short
Then arrgghhhhh -he ran out my back door and plunged his head in a bucket of ice cold water :laugh:
Man i never seen a head like it...Red for weeks
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:30 pm

i "smoked" but did it too much at the time
being my weekendly routine when i was 18, i began to sing in our local pub with my mates in the band. I completed the first reff, but being too p1ssed to continue, the pub audience had no idea of what's happening and why the interlude was done again and again. i was woken up at the third repeat of the interlude (my mates eventually being aware i got asleep) and the song was ended before completed :(
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:02 pm

Judge wrote:

B*stard!  :D

You were the friend, you know it!!!!!  :p  :D

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:04 pm

Woollyback wrote:lando for a bloke who keeps reminding us he's straight, you do talk about gay issues an awful lot. is there something you want to tell us?

Yes - I think homosexuality is f*cking hilarious!!!!!  :D

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum