Stag do pranks - Stag do pranks

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed May 06, 2009 1:03 pm

i'm off on a stag do next weekend and i'm looking for some pranks that we could pull on the poor old stag

waaaa aaah aah haaaaa :D

anyone got any good ones that we could use? i know the normal ones strippers and stripping him off, chaining him to a post... but i want to do something new

the last one i went on we did about 2 weeks before his wedding and we got his passport, we all went to swansea and about 9pm at night told him we were heading to a club near the docks and..... yes he was put on the ferry to ireland with just a credit card and his passport  :buttrock

we got a sh*t load from his misses but hell it was worth it  :D

we also sent another mate to scotland on the train in just his boxers we hang cuffed him to the table. he was in no state to fight to get back off, he was not a happy man

i have had my stag do years ago and we had a mini bus taking us home to the hotel the f*ckers tied me naked to the back doors as we were going up the motorway ( i did have a plate to stand on ) everyone was flashing and beeping ( and it was cold honest  :blush: ) fecking sh*t me self

this is why i need to come up with something new
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed May 06, 2009 1:12 pm

bad news when you sh'it yourself especially on the motorway outside. the skid mark on yer ar'se from the strong passing winds mustve made folk sick :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed May 06, 2009 1:14 pm

its easy mate for a prank. get him legless, then when he's asleep pay someone (male or female) to climb in his bed and take photos

he'l think youve all been nice, until you show him the evidence later :D

thats a sick bad one mate, but it is a new one for you lot
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed May 06, 2009 1:19 pm

Judge wrote:its easy mate for a prank. get him legless, then when he's asleep pay someone (male or female) to climb in his bed and take photos

not done that one but sounds a like it could be fun and i'm sure that would be some old pig who would do it for a bag of chips  :devil:
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Wed May 06, 2009 3:59 pm

chain him to a chair or something and get a gang of male strippers..
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Wed May 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Judge wrote:its easy mate for a prank. get him legless, then when he's asleep pay someone (male or female) to climb in his bed and take photos

perv
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed May 06, 2009 4:15 pm

went on me brother in laws stag do and I was under strict orders NOT to let anything happen to him. But we did go watch York City play Yoevil so I guess that was embarrassing enough
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed May 06, 2009 7:41 pm

Lee J wrote:went on me brother in laws stag do and I was under strict orders NOT to let anything happen to him. But we did go watch York City play Yoevil so I guess that was embarrassing enough

:D you shouldn't admit to that
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu May 07, 2009 7:30 am

john craig wrote:

perv

figures and uncalled for

back off john
Last edited by Judge on Thu May 07, 2009 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu May 07, 2009 9:24 am

I don't know if I'm too good guy, but I feel guilty when we go too far in the pranks with a friend.

The normal things here?, you summon him to come to a place, previously covering his car with plastic. The plastic and the Spanish sun makes his car as oven for a little while.

It's often quite usual to "Hijack your friend" drive him to a town 400Km away, and leave him on his own and no money and disguised as something ridiculous for some hours. A friend of mine started singing in Logroño in the streets and got some euros for it!! :D

It's often usual to disguise the guy, for instance dress him as a torero with his balls well pressed, or dress him up as something funny.

It's quite common to go to brothels and send him all kind of temptations.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu May 07, 2009 10:02 am

Sabre wrote:I don't know if I'm too good guy, but I feel guilty when we go too far in the pranks with a friend.

The normal things here?, you summon him to come to a place, previously covering his car with plastic. The plastic and the Spanish sun makes his car as oven for a little while.

It's often quite usual to "Hijack your friend" drive him to a town 400Km away, and leave him on his own and no money and disguised as something ridiculous for some hours. A friend of mine started singing in Logroño in the streets and got some euros for it!! :D

It's often usual to disguise the guy, for instance dress him as a torero with his balls well pressed, or dress him up as something funny.

It's quite common to go to brothels and send him all kind of temptations.

kinell sabre, thats sick  :D   :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum