Stag do pictures from amsterdam

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Paul C » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:14 am

I didn't want a crazy stag do thus us going to the dam cos you came 'large it' or just chill, I went to get wrecked and have a laugh with my close mates (also my dad-in-law and my dad), most of the time we were that stoned allwe could do was smoke more or eat pizza.

My fav coffee shop over there is deffo 'lost in Amsterdam' (www.lostinamsterdam.com) cos you could litterally sprall out with some cushions and do fook all :cool:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:22 am

:laugh:  You took your dad in law (to be ) on your stag night ? !!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jeezuz H Christ ! 

Never mind , on your next one give me or Taff down at the Dog and Gorilla a call , you'll be older ,wiser and a bit skint but we'll sort you out .   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:29 am

no window shopping paul?? :(  :angry:  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:44 am

drummerphil wrote:they must be the most boring photographs i've ever seen from a stag night anywhere, let alone Amsterdam :D

:laugh:

Paul you've got a proper whitety on picture 2  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:47 pm

Ciggy wrote:
drummerphil wrote:they must be the most boring photographs i've ever seen from a stag night anywhere, let alone Amsterdam :D

:laugh:

Paul you've got a proper whitety on picture 2  :D

lol, that was the flash, I'm a hardcore smoker so I don't drink at the same time as we all know what happens  :;):

I did do some window shopping but no further even though I'd rip the back out of so many of those 'ladies of the night'  :eyebrow
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:29 pm

If you had that Leffe beer THEN the weed you would have ended up in hozzy
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:47 pm

You look absolutely paggered in those shots Paul. Sometimes slow and chilled is the best way to go in Amsterdam. I've just been out with a mate for 3 nights to celebrate his 30th birthday and had a cracking time. We got to go see the Ajax v PSV game at the Arena albeit in a very stoned state! Best spots for me are Cafe De Quill (now called the 420), the sofas upstairs in Umma Gumma or sitting out front of the greenhouse when the weather is good.

It's good to go a bit crazy out there as well though. 14 of us went for a stag do in the summer and somehow ended up staying in the best hotel in the city (Grand Hotel Krasnopalsky - i think) and went to a big open air beach party up the coast.

It's gotta be the most unique place in the world. The hash is great (i can't do weed!), the beer is good and i can't walk around looking (jus looking unfortunately) at those girlies all day/night! What a place :D
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:02 am

Scottbot wrote:You look absolutely paggered in those shots Paul. Sometimes slow and chilled is the best way to go in Amsterdam. I've just been out with a mate for 3 nights to celebrate his 30th birthday and had a cracking time. We got to go see the Ajax v PSV game at the Arena albeit in a very stoned state! Best spots for me are Cafe De Quill (now called the 420), the sofas upstairs in Umma Gumma or sitting out front of the greenhouse when the weather is good.

It's good to go a bit crazy out there as well though. 14 of us went for a stag do in the summer and somehow ended up staying in the best hotel in the city (Grand Hotel Krasnopalsky - i think) and went to a big open air beach party up the coast.

It's gotta be the most unique place in the world. The hash is great (i can't do weed!), the beer is good and i can't walk around looking (jus looking unfortunately) at those girlies all day/night! What a place :D

Sounds like you've had some good times their fella, 11 of us went and even though I've been before it was non stop laughter ALL weekend  :cool:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:02 am

Effes wrote:If you had that Leffe beer THEN the weed you would have ended up in hozzy

Nah mate, I'm hardcore  :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:37 pm

Anyone tried to get a :censored: train at 3am in Amsterdam? When I was there we got on the train (which was late anyway) only to be told after going about 50metres that there was another train using our track and we had to go back to central station until they got the other train off the track or we would have had a collision!

Quality city though. :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:09 pm

LFC #1 wrote:Anyone tried to get a :censored: train at 3am in Amsterdam? When I was there we got on the train (which was late anyway) only to be told after going about 50metres that there was another train using our track and we had to go back to central station until they got the other train off the track or we would have had a collision!

Quality city though. :D

Can't say I have mate  :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum