Amsterdam - advice needed

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:22 am

Jolly boys trip to Amsterdam next weekend, mainly going for the ferry crossing p!ss up but I was wondering if any of you had been across recently could tell me what the prices for beers and food etc are like? I'm trying to work out how much cash to have in me ar$e pocket. Ferry crossing friday night, all day in amsterdam on saturday and ferry crossing back early sunday morning.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:52 am

the window girls generally average about 50 euros a pop, so just calculate how many times you want to get your end away and multiply by 50. maybe add on another 3 or 4 euros for a beer between each one to keep your energy up too.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:45 pm

If you want to keep that money in your pocket Lee avoid the cafe's ,and as Andy has already mentioned the Window Girls ,I feel I must warn you that
theyre  like cabs and no one girl owns the comfortable seating area in the window ,so don't get caught in the changeover .

Trust me mate, unless you want to end up staring into the eyes of a woman who couldn't sit her  arse down if she had a two seats ,then check
the times  :laugh:
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:00 pm

the whores don't interest me lads, married man. we're just off for some weed and a beer session. I was just wanting to know the average cost of a meal, beer and a smoke/cake
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:11 pm

Roger Red Hat » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:00 pm wrote:the whores don't interest me lads, married man. we're just off for some weed and a beer session. I was just wanting to know the average cost of a meal, beer and a smoke/cake

Sorry mate only joking the Coffee shops  are closed to us tourists now anyway ,new legislations and all that ,but a beer in a pub not on Dam sq,was around €4.80 for 500ml , that's approx £4.20 a pint.... Its definitely not cheap mate so take a good wedge .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Been there about half a dozen times but don't remember whether it was still Guilders or Euro's. I do recall the Mexican 'shrooms being literally out of this world though.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:15 pm

mexican 'shrooms?  sounds more like it !
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Roger Red Hat » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:15 pm wrote:mexican 'shrooms?  sounds more like it !

Yep, 5 big ugly rotten looking c*nts, that tasted even worse than they looked - A couple of hours later, I was in outer-orbit viewing the sun rise behind some maroony looking planet as I then floated off through the galaxy. I also never knew, chrome handled taps and spouts were so malluable as they were that night, they bent right over off the sink and almost touched the floor. Sheer f*cking madness - I tell ya.  :D  Ti, was a nice clean trip.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:26 pm

no doubt I'll just slump in a corner and p!ss myself.
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum