Stag Weekends - Any stories?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:05 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
Roberts wrote:Where does our little mate joko go for his stag do's then?

Look deep inside, lad...I'm sure you'll find the answer!  :D

Inside where? :D
82-1074641017

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:07 pm

Deep inside your own mind, mate...trust me he's in there! :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Garymac » Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:02 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:If you really want an ant story, I read once that Ozzy Osbourne snorted a line of them.  How funny is that?

:D :D

Ever heard the full story of that Ant snorting, all the lads he wass with was trying to out do each other by doing mad stuff, so after that Ozzy threw up and said he would eat his own sick but before he had the chance one of the lads out the band ate Ozzys Sick.

Thats pretty hardcore.

I went to Magaluf on a Stag weekend, T'was immense, 2nd night i woke up on a beach soaking wet at 8 o'clock in the morning lost with a nose bleed still tw*tted and went the phone box and phoned my mates mum to tell her i was lost and did she know where i was, she didnt so i phoned my house up and asked my mum if she knew where i was, she didnt either.

I got back the hotel about half 10 and was back drinking at 12, thats pretty Hardcore!!!!!!!!!
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon May 01, 2006 12:59 am

Garyyyyyy when you get your first snog, we will get the bird or bloke(you cant be fussy now!,its a competitive market son!) drunk, get her to say she will marry you, go to Hamkyung-Bukdo Province for the stag do and bobs your uncle, we will get a taxi back to the church in the morning for your big day :D
82-1074641017

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum