Official cl final thread - A.c.milan v liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Dundalk » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:12 pm

Just read it all myself aswell and it brought great memories off that fantastic night last summer, what a game and what a night

Paris this summer anyone? :D
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby H_K_LFC » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:45 pm

Best Game I've ever watched...From feeling absolutly gutted to undescribabe joy..

Truly Magnificent :D
H_K_LFC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:11 am

lol, fantastic, jsut skipped over a few pages, what an amazing night of lows and highs, definately the most amazing sporting moment I have ever experienced.
Dudek's save of Shevchenko in the final minutes will go down as one of the greatest saves of all time!!!
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:47 pm

i looked for ages one night  looking for this thread,fantastic reading
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red @ Heart » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:49 pm

TDOT wrote:liverpool can kiss my bleep they stink they cant even finish top 4 in the crapy english league. watching the premeire league is like watching tennis. its just kick and run. your goalie wat ever his name is cheated in the P.K by coming off the line by liek 3-5 feet. bleep liverpool man. i hope the champions league lets u guyz back in next year so you can show how you guys play when you dont get lucky. who would want to jump on the liverpool bandwagon when they r just going to jump right off when they do nothign next year. enjoy this while you guys can cuz next year there will be a different result!

LIVERPOOL SUCKS

i hope this guy shows up this season or later on in it, and now i hope we even make the fianl again just to shut people like this up.

any way i read through this topic and it is just so funny, :i.e all the emotions running through you guys, i mean drummer phil what a lad (man or w/e) he was one emotional guy through this ordeal, fecking crazy lol.

other wise from the first page to this reply i made the topic is just A1. Thanks lads and thanks to those who supported Liverpool through out Europe and the world.

YNWA :buttrock :wwww  :wwww  :bump
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby ivor_the_injun » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:29 pm

stmichael wrote:Here's various bits and pieces I've collected, if anyone's interested.

1. Fans view from the Kop at final whistle of Anfield leg of semi v Chelsea, includes fans singing Youll Never Walk alone...

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/images/misc/kop204eurosemi.wmv

2. TV footage of fans singing YNWA before the home semi with Chelsea...

http://rapidshare.de/files/1557731/ynwa2.mpg.html

3. A comp of highlights of the final v Milan

http://rapidshare.de/files/1988736/Comp_Liv-Milan.mpg.html

4. Footage taken by fans in crowd at final v Milan - really captures the excitement from the fans point of view in the ground. 2 clips of Alonso's penalty, 3 of Dudek saving Schevchenko's shoot out penalty and 1 of YNWA after the trophy has been presented

http://rapidshare.de/files/2203808/FansView.wmv.html

5. Commentary montage from Radio City on Merseyside of the highlights of the final , with Bowie's Heroes playing in the background. It's sound only but by far the best bit of commentary I've heard of the match - the guy making all the noise in the background is John Aldridge. 

http://rapidshare.de/files/2201892/heroesclfinal.mp3.html

:buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock

Missed all of these first time around. Has anyone got them handy so they can be uploaded again?

Honest to god - I'm reading this thread again with tears in my eyes. What a f*cking night. :bowdown
ivor_the_injun

Postby Effes » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:12 am

adamnbarrett wrote:no phil this has got a reason to it. All the glory hunting feckers we get on here saying we have gone rubbish after 3 games and complaining about tactics and changes rafa makes and should stevie g be captain etc.

Err.. I've been going the game for years but I did start that "Should SG be captain" thread after the Chelsea game  :oops:

I was at the Ataturk that night.
The thing is, once we'd won the pens I was totally drained.
It was strange. But watching things like "One Night in May" brings it all back.
Coming back from 3 nil down in a European Cup Final will probably NEVER happen again in our lifetime.
That's the size of the feat.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:11 pm

Effes wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:no phil this has got a reason to it. All the glory hunting feckers we get on here saying we have gone rubbish after 3 games and complaining about tactics and changes rafa makes and should stevie g be captain etc.

Err.. I've been going the game for years but I did start that "Should SG be captain" thread after the Chelsea game  :oops:

I was at the Ataturk that night.
The thing is, once we'd won the pens I was totally drained.
It was strange. But watching things like "One Night in May" brings it all back.
Coming back from 3 nil down in a European Cup Final will probably NEVER happen again in our lifetime.
That's the size of the feat.

Well sorry if you thought that was aimed at you, I was just frustrated at comments others were making.

Hope you get my point  :)
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Homebooby » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:41 pm

I live in Amsterdam and my dutch neighbour congratulated me in dutch a few days after when I passed him by. He lives 3 floors and 3 doors down from me and had no idea I was a liverpool fan before then.

He said he heard me  :D
Homebooby

Postby maximus » Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:43 pm

maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby supersub » Thu May 25, 2023 2:26 pm

HAPPY ISTANBUL DAY :grinning:
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion