A bit of adi canio 4 one season - Exsperience is whats needed

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby johny reggie » Mon Aug 11, 2003 1:16 pm

i think last season was a learning lesson in how we need a bit of experience ,when in some games we lacked a bit of knowhow to break down teams,im not saying we didnt needed a bit of width,which we have now addessed in harry kewel,but also we had alot of injuries to key players?but i think we have been missing a older head (gary mac)who had a fine season with us ,if only we had him 5 yearsago?,so if i was the boss at lfc i would seroiusly consider in bringing di canio 4 a season ,what harm could it do?the way i lookat it is;one ,well get him for free?two;if he can do what he did at west ham for liverpool in gelling the strikers with midfield with a bit of style an magic then he could be that key ingrediant what was missing last season?,and three :;my final point; if di canio can do half as good as gary mac did then i dont think he would be a bad signing? p.s.to all the supporters who think di canio is to old for liverpool ,!people said gary mac was to old 4 liverpool and couldnt do a job 4 us ,and  they were proved wrong as liverpool had there best season in 10 years and won 5 cups with help of gary macs expereince? only true red supporters should reply ?
johny reggie

Postby supersub » Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:50 pm

Di Canio signed for Charlton today.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby gaz31 » Tue Aug 12, 2003 11:43 pm

di canio is very hot headed and anyway as super said its too late hes gone to charlton a  :)
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:32 pm

Not for us.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion