Arsenal v everton

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:25 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Does anyone know that song by U2 called Elevation?

What about singing Relegation?  The tune works and everything!!!!

Sorry, I don't even want to waste my breath or typing on the bastards, but they dug their own grave last season. by saying they were the best team on.............oh who actually gives a fuck anymore.........?? 

What's the point?  Anyone with eyes and a brain can see what point I'm trying to make.

Oh erm yer.................. The peoples club do ya mean John   :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:33 pm

I can't even be arsed CGGS.  They are pure comedy value, not a team to be arsed about.  I nearly feel sorry for them, only because one of my mates in my office went to Bucharest last week and he's fucking gutted about how shit they are. 

I've been out with him on the lash tonight in Liverpool and he even lent me money for a bevvy cause I don't get paid until tomorrow.  He's sound for a Bluenose, he's still very bitter like, but fuck me, he went to Romania to watch that shower of shit last week.  I couldn't even rip him about it because he knows it himself without me rubbing it in.  They are that bad.
jonnymac1979

Postby stmichael » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:21 am

happened to listen to talksport on friday night i think it was. adrian durham, the main presenter was slating everton, claiming that they were a disgrace and "embarassed" the country in europe last week. considering they are an english representative having taken one of our places i have to agree. some deluded fan even called up saying "the ties far from over yet". :laugh:

not over? you've scored 4 goals all season and you now think you're going to score 4 in 1 game? your strikers couldn't score in a brothel, unless it's at the wrong end of course.  :D

and to think the fa were going to put them in the champions league AT OUR EXPENSE. ???

incidentally, that's 3 more points for me in the prediction league as i went for a 2-0 win for the ar$e. :buttrock
Last edited by stmichael on Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion