130m adidas deal

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Homebooby » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:29 pm

BOODIDDY wrote:The News of the world has today published that we ahve agreed a 130m pound deal to have them as our kit suppliers from next season. I know we had a topic a while back on this but from what i see this gives rafa more money to spend. Or do you think that it will all go to the funding of the new stadium?

Lets hope we don't blow this money like we did with the 20m from granada.

the moneys for the stadium, to be known as Gerrard Central.

This is the real reason Stevie chose us over Chelski.....they couldn't offer him his own stadium and we could  :D  :p
Homebooby

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:58 pm

It was confirmed in the Liverpool Echo yesterday that the stories of £130 million was complete bollox and in fact it is just a case of Adidas now owning Reebok deciding to move the Liverpool kit deal over to the Adidas brand so that they can expand the brand within the premiership and europe so as usual a newspaper  linked to the scum (in this case 'Screws of the World) spouting bollox when it comes to Liverpool FC. This is disappointing I know but the Carlsberg deal runs out at the end of next season so hopefully a much bigger more lucrative contract may come in for the sponsorship on the front of the shirt!
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion