Club or country?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby zarababe » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:54 am

redmist wrote:You've got to admit, aint it great sticking it up national teams like the Argies. Especially when they have  players like Sorin. Arrogant :censored: with :censored: hair.
REDMIST

:glare: I see what you mean Ian, the worst aspect of supporting the national side.

Often then not the beautiful game is literally played at international level.

League games become part of the daily hussle and bussle of everyday life. A bit like travelling in economy class vs first class travel.

The world cup is great, I' so excited about next year, gonna be awesome, a month of footie wow I'm made-up  :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red squirrel » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:10 am

Feck me is this a trick question?

I class meself more Scouse than English...Baaarrraaaggh!!! :p
Red squirrel

Postby kazza » Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:49 am

A.B. wrote:You have me mistaken with somebody else. Just because you've been supporting LFC for 2 years and are a bastard, doesn't mean that I am as well. Keep deluding yourself though.

:laugh:

That is very funny. Spoken like a true immature brat. "I know you are but what am I" might work in the playground but it makes you look silly when talking to adults.

AB you are not Croatian but rather a sad American kid with no friends that lives through this site to make up for his obvious lack of personality. It irritates me when I hear you talk about you opinion as fact. YOU ARE JUST A KID and you have much to learn. That will never happen though untill you realize your lack knowledge. Re-hashing everyone else's opinion does not make you smart.

I bet you are bullied alot, and judging by my experiences with you you deserve it. My advice to you would be to buy some Oxy 15 (clearasil), squeez those zits take a shower and try and get a girlfriend (and your mother does not count). It is not healthy for a kid your age to live on the net.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:40 pm

kazza wrote:
A.B. wrote:You have me mistaken with somebody else. Just because you've been supporting LFC for 2 years and are a bastard, doesn't mean that I am as well. Keep deluding yourself though.

:laugh:

That is very funny. Spoken like a true immature brat. "I know you are but what am I" might work in the playground but it makes you look silly when talking to adults.

AB you are not Croatian but rather a sad American kid with no friends that lives through this site to make up for his obvious lack of personality. It irritates me when I hear you talk about you opinion as fact. YOU ARE JUST A KID and you have much to learn. That will never happen though untill you realize your lack knowledge. Re-hashing everyone else's opinion does not make you smart.

I bet you are bullied alot, and judging by my experiences with you you deserve it. My advice to you would be to buy some Oxy 15 (clearasil), squeez those zits take a shower and try and get a girlfriend (and your mother does not count). It is not healthy for a kid your age to live on the net.

AB you are not Croatian but rather a sad American kid with no friends that lives through this site to make up for his obvious lack of personality.

Who the fuck are you to tell me that I'm not Croatian? Do you know me personally, motherfucker? I was born and bred in Hrvatksa[Croacija], and lived through the fucking war for 5 years that tore my country apart. I lived under terror for five years because of stupid religious conflicts. People who once lived together with one another, killing each other as soon as Yugoslavia was disformed. You don't know me and to tell me that I'm not from somewhere shows how fucking ignorant you are. Go to hell, ignorant cunt.

YOU ARE JUST A KID and you have much to learn. That will never happen though untill you realize your lack knowledge. Re-hashing everyone else's opinion does not make you smart.

You're stupidity and ignorance amuses me.

My advice to you would be to buy some Oxy 15 (clearasil), squeez those zits take a shower and try and get a girlfriend (and your mother does not count). It is not healthy for a kid your age to live on the net.

My advice to you is to go jump off a bridge and rid yourself of your stupidity. I've never read so much bullshit in my lifetime as I have in the past few minutes, all posts made by you in this topic.

Evo malo na Hrvatskum da vidas da si glup

Pusi kurac pedere jedan. Idi jebi svoju mater, jebo li ti pas mater. Glupi majmune. Slusaj ti Engleska picko, neznas ti mene ali sam ja iz Hrvatske. Uzma taj Oxi 15 and stavi sebi u supak, picko Engleska.
Last edited by A.B. on Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion