Chelsea snubbed by europe's power brokers - Elite club they are not!

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:55 am

Ah, so they'll pay for a rule change allowing it to go to a majority vote. They'll find a way, the scruffy b*stards.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:08 am

greenred wrote:So there`s eighteen teams in the G14 ???

That is probably why the football leagues are in financial trouble. They cannot f.ucking count. :laugh:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:20 am

mighty mo wrote:arsenal seem to have a lot of leverage when it comes too important football issues,should they be in this elite group of footballing giants,they somehow for the last few years get to be seeded  "top eight european teams " with there shocking absurd champions league record of the last 8 years,just llok at there easy task of a group this year,david dein to me personally is a very powerful man in football circles and this helps arsenal in many ways.also in the list of g14 why are barcelona not in it?

I am surprised more was not made of that issue tbh.

How Arsenal where seeded for this years tournament was a joke, their record is abysmal and the group they ended up in was p@ss poor.

I know Dein holds a senior position of authority in this country and surely he has pulled a few strings, we seen Jose Moanrinho last season kicking off at Arsenal having home fixtures after travelling away in Champions league games, but that it wasn't happening for the other english clubs.

To me its more than a coincidence.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion