Who do you think will win champs league this year? - Lfc champs of europe 2005

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby sophe_lfc_4_lyf » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:12 pm

Arsenal want to do a liverpool this year..
Do you think it will happen?
Who will win the Champions league?
Also tonight arsenal vs juventus..
who will get into the finals  :D

Please leave posts about who you think will win and why?
:)
Thankyouu x  :hearts

YNWA.. Drummerphil_[*]
sophe_lfc_4_lyf
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NN_LORD » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:23 pm

I would like to share a history with you guys, i am a Benfica fan, i have been in Liverpool , i loved your city your stadium, your pubs next to stadium, but i have a big complain , at the end of the game near to a Gas Station we ( benfica fans) have been atacked by Liverpool fans, my friend went to hospital with very bad injuries, and other friend of mine as been atacked too and stayed in the floor... it is really a shame for your liverpool football club, you have been in Lisbon, nothing hapen to you guys....
I could now say HOOLIGANS in england are stupid, because they dont have motives to hit us. we dont provoque anything or anyone......

BE SHAME
NN_LORD

Postby sophe_lfc_4_lyf » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:25 pm

Thats the minority of liverpool fans.. The ones we shouldnt have.. the ones who always cause trouble..

YNWA.. Drummerphil_[*]
sophe_lfc_4_lyf
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:26 pm

Sorry to hear about that mate, but unfortunately every club has it's fans which are idiots, Liverpool included.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sophe_lfc_4_lyf » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:29 pm

Yea.. true.. I bet even Benfica has.. But that night Benfica wasnt the ones who was mad really it was some of our fans who has to cause trouble

YNWA.. Drummerphil_[*]
sophe_lfc_4_lyf
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:32 pm

Wrong section
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sophe_lfc_4_lyf » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:33 pm

Oops.. Sorry m8 :D

YNWA.. Drummerphil_[*]
sophe_lfc_4_lyf
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:45 pm

barcelona will win
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Flashard » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:46 pm

NN_LORD wrote:I would like to share a history with you guys, i am a Benfica fan, i have been in Liverpool , i loved your city your stadium, your pubs next to stadium, but i have a big complain , at the end of the game near to a Gas Station we ( benfica fans) have been atacked by Liverpool fans, my friend went to hospital with very bad injuries, and other friend of mine as been atacked too and stayed in the floor... it is really a shame for your liverpool football club, you have been in Lisbon, nothing hapen to you guys....
I could now say HOOLIGANS in england are stupid, because they dont have motives to hit us. we dont provoque anything or anyone......

BE SHAME

:angry: They are not Liverpool fans period. Sorry to hear it was a bad experience please do not feel that this represents Liverpool fans.

They acted like scum
Flashard

Postby el_stinger » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:49 pm

NN_LORD wrote:we dont provoque anything or anyone......

Your Benfica fans...... What do you mean there was no "provoque"

:p
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:52 pm

to be honest now we are out i couldnt give a flying feck who does now........
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:58 pm

NN_LORD wrote:I would like to share a history with you guys, i am a Benfica fan, i have been in Liverpool , i loved your city your stadium, your pubs next to stadium, but i have a big complain , at the end of the game near to a Gas Station we ( benfica fans) have been atacked by Liverpool fans, my friend went to hospital with very bad injuries, and other friend of mine as been atacked too and stayed in the floor... it is really a shame for your liverpool football club, you have been in Lisbon, nothing hapen to you guys....

BE SHAME

How does a random post on the internet prove anything happened.

Me smells another fu*king retard jumping on the "Liverpool fans are scum" bandwagon.

I went to the benfica game in Portugal and my mate also got battered in a gas station and taking to hospital, he had many bad injurys.

Shame on you benfica supporters, you are all hooligans and bring shame on your club.

See its easy isnt it, ive just done the same there, now FUC* OFF and cry to someone who gives a fu*k
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Big Niall » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:00 pm

I think Juventes will win it. Solid all round.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:00 pm

Garymac wrote:

BE SHAME

How does a random post on the internet prove anything happened.

Me smells another fu*king retard jumping on the "Liverpool fans are scum" bandwagon.

I went to the benfica game in Portugal and my mate also got battered in a gas station and taking to hospital, he had many bad injurys.

Shame on you benfica supporters, you are all hooligans and bring shame on your club.

See its easy isnt it, ive just done the same there, now FUC* OFF and cry to someone who gives a fu*k

sort it out duncan  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kukilon » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:16 pm

Barca I hope.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion