Who do you think will win champs league this year? - Lfc champs of europe 2005

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Flashard » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:20 pm

Garymac wrote:
NN_LORD wrote:I would like to share a history with you guys, i am a Benfica fan, i have been in Liverpool , i loved your city your stadium, your pubs next to stadium, but i have a big complain , at the end of the game near to a Gas Station we ( benfica fans) have been atacked by Liverpool fans, my friend went to hospital with very bad injuries, and other friend of mine as been atacked too and stayed in the floor... it is really a shame for your liverpool football club, you have been in Lisbon, nothing hapen to you guys....
I could now say HOOLIGANS in england are stupid, because they dont have motives to hit us. we dont provoque anything or anyone......

BE SHAME

How does a random post on the internet prove anything happened.

Me smells another fu*king retard jumping on the "Liverpool fans are scum" bandwagon.

I went to the benfica game in Portugal and my mate also got battered in a gas station and taking to hospital, he had many bad injurys.

Shame on you benfica supporters, you are all hooligans and bring shame on your club.

See its easy isnt it, ive just done the same there, now FUC* OFF and cry to someone who gives a fu*k

Think this is a poor reply and not really wanted on the site.
I feel you must always give people the benifit of doubt and if proven guilty.
But as a Liverpool fan the coment about being "Retarded and scum" is out of order.
This is not meant to start a  running battle within Liverpool fans ranks just a view that in current climate around europe  we need to be big enough to say we do not back any form of violence.

Flashard  :no
Flashard

Postby Flashard » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:25 pm

For what it is worth i think Barca will win it buti have a sneeky feeling for Lyon not sure why just they have been strong the last two seasons in the champs league.

But Barca for me.
Flashard

Postby stmichael » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:27 pm

i think ac milan will win it. on their day i think they're as good if not better than barcelona. the problem is, these days don't occur often enough.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby sophe_lfc_4_lyf » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:39 pm

I dont even know whos still left in :D  i only know arsenal, barcelona, benfica and juventus are left..
is that it? or is there more lol :D

YNWA.. Drummerphil_[*]
sophe_lfc_4_lyf
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:40 pm

Flashard wrote:
Garymac wrote:
NN_LORD wrote:I would like to share a history with you guys, i am a Benfica fan, i have been in Liverpool , i loved your city your stadium, your pubs next to stadium, but i have a big complain , at the end of the game near to a Gas Station we ( benfica fans) have been atacked by Liverpool fans, my friend went to hospital with very bad injuries, and other friend of mine as been atacked too and stayed in the floor... it is really a shame for your liverpool football club, you have been in Lisbon, nothing hapen to you guys....
I could now say HOOLIGANS in england are stupid, because they dont have motives to hit us. we dont provoque anything or anyone......

BE SHAME

Me smells another fu*king retard jumping on the "Liverpool fans are scum" bandwagon.

I went to the benfica game in Portugal and my mate also got battered in a gas station and taking to hospital, he had many bad injurys.

Shame on you benfica supporters, you are all hooligans and bring shame on your club.

See its easy isnt it, ive just done the same there, now FUC* OFF and cry to someone who gives a fu*k

But as a Liverpool fan the coment about being "Retarded and scum" is out of order.
This is not meant to start a  running battle within Liverpool fans ranks just a view that in current climate around europe  we need to be big enough to say we do not back any form of violence.

Sorry MOD Flashard. but where did i call anyone scum, i said it as its the media portrayal of us at the moment after us being made scapegoats for what happened against Man U after the sh!t they caused at Old Trafford

In what way am i starting a running battle and how do i back any forms of violance, its random post on a thread which has nothing to do with this from a newbie who could be anyone for all i care.

And how come you believe his mate got beaten up and not mine, my story is just as believeable!!

Its amazing lashard that you back someone who has 2 posts to someone with over a 1000 and someone who has never had even a hint of a warning in over 2 years on the forum.

I know what im talking about mate and if such a bad thing happened why has he decided only now to share this with us.

Someone comes on here and calls Liverpool Hooligans without the slightest bit of proof and you buy it, well thats your decision.

Garymac LFC Newkit Newbie

:D

And ive backed Juve since the start and still fancy them to lift the trophy in MAY.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:55 pm

Garymac wrote:

BE SHAME

I agree I reckon this is another WUM, its took bloody weeks to come on and tell us ??? Plus has nothing to do with the topic?

Back to topic I could'nt care less who wins it we're not in it.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:25 pm

i dont really care who wins but i'll admit i'll be in the pub witha load of gooner mates watching the match tonite. i'll probably cheer them on a lil for the lads but if they lose i'll have a jolly good laugh.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:46 pm

I'm backing Lyon for obvious reasons good olde Houllier is there. Plus I've admired Lyon's football for a number of years. C'mon Lyon!
48-1119859832

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:49 am

I don't want Arsenal to win it.

I want our victory to remain the big one in England, and a London-based media-whore club like Arsenal would upstage us in the papers, etc.

It somehow would devalue our amazing victory if those tarts won it.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby darwisigila » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:26 am

i want barcelona to win it.....
darwisigila

Postby Mikz » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:03 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:I don't want Arsenal to win it.

I want our victory to remain the big one in England, and a London-based media-whore club like Arsenal would upstage us in the papers, etc.

It somehow would devalue our amazing victory if those tarts won it.

I agree!
And I want Lyon out too!
Imagine houllier doing this -- :rasp  to us.

Id like to see Barca do it, but Im getting a feeling Milan might throw a spanner in the works
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1143112803 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:17 am

Flashard wrote:
Garymac wrote:

BE SHAME

I agree with you Flash.
You cannot obviously expect to have a Benfica fan with over 1000 post like GaryMac and he's obviously here to find out what we think of his team-could be the reason he's posted in this topic in the first place -you cant win it by the way :D
Give him the benifit of doubt and denounce football violence and if he's lying doesnt really matter-what matters is that we all show our displeasure with occurences like that because its a fact they do happen and could have actually happened to this guy and his friends :no
El stingers comment that they being benfica supporters was provocation.. am not sure whether to imply that he did not find anything wrong with this incident.

As for who will win the CL this season, i hope Arsenal,Lyon or Barcelona win it in that order.
BTw.. i hate it when pool fans start behaving like the bitters-hating on a team for trivial reasons
112-1143112803

Postby Flashard » Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:58 am

Hey i said that they were NOT LIVERPOOL FANS. And to stop any confusion maybe you should have said that was a media view. I'm not falling out with you bud, but like you rightly state with over 1000 post your view was one that might have been able to be put across better.

You do say "ME smells another retarded scum"

Like i said this is not to fall out with you and like i stated these were not LIVERPOOL FANS

??? ???
Flashard

Postby Flashard » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:02 am

Garymac wrote:
Flashard wrote:
Garymac wrote:

BE SHAME

Sorry MOD Flashard. but where did i call anyone scum, i said it as its the media portrayal of us at the moment after us being made scapegoats for what happened against Man U after the sh!t they caused at Old Trafford

In what way am i starting a running battle and how do i back any forms of violance, its random post on a thread which has nothing to do with this from a newbie who could be anyone for all i care.

And how come you believe his mate got beaten up and not mine, my story is just as believeable!!

Its amazing lashard that you back someone who has 2 posts to someone with over a 1000 and someone who has never had even a hint of a warning in over 2 years on the forum.

I know what im talking about mate and if such a bad thing happened why has he decided only now to share this with us.

Someone comes on here and calls Liverpool Hooligans without the slightest bit of proof and you buy it, well thats your decision.

Garymac LFC Newkit Newbie

:D

And ive backed Juve since the start and still fancy them to lift the trophy in MAY.

MY Views to this reply are stated above.
Flashard

Postby Garymac » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:22 am

Once again flashard you have quoted me wrong, i said i smell another retard, hinting its another wind up, which i still thing it was and is, if is isnt then ok, but what was he proving, not everything you read on an internet forum is true.

Secondly i called no one scum, i said they was jumping on the "Liverpool fans are scum" bandwagon created by the media.

So before you have a go or misquote me, read my posts properly.

And fact is on this subject, you shouldnt give a fu*k who wins it, i was just saying who i thought would win, well until last night!
Garymac
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion