Liverpool 2003-2004 season dvd - Anyone buying it ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:32 pm

I know its no.1 on the cockneys xmas list , I for one im literally gagging to view such classics as Portsmouth and who can forget our memorable performance against THE LEGEND THAT ARE LEICESTER ,UNFORGETTABLE ,the Biscan profile will be particulary enthralling or Danny Murphys greatest tackles ,Emile Heskeys side splitting slips in the oppositions area,or our Valiant effort at Anfield against them conquerors of europe Marseille where every player in a red shirt sweated blood ,and the highlight of the entire occassion for my lad was the half time pie ,MESSAGE TO GRANADA VIDEO CAN WE PLEASE FORGET ABOUT A DVD THIS YEAR ,TO SPARE  ALL OUR BLUSHES, AS OUR PERFORMANCE AGAINST CHELSEA AND ARSENAL WILL NOT BE SUFFICE TO FILL A 2 HR DVD :(  :(
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sparky » Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:39 pm

I think the bloopers reel would be particularly long!!!!! including Gerards usually comical post match interviews and excuses of the highest order!!!! They would fill at least an hour!!!!
Better off doing a reserve team video!!!!far more successful and filled with some potential!!! :D  :p
"My Idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility"

"To build Liverpool up and up, untill eventually everyone would have to submit!!!"
Sparky

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:05 pm

what about making it based on the same format as you've been framed,or get Dennis Norden to do it will be alright on the night volume 1000 based entirely on Liverpools hilarious escapades this season
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:03 pm

The Americans are big into Benny Hill at the moment so maybe Liverpool could sell it to them and make a mint!

"Funniest" ( read tragic and painful for Liverpool fans) was Heskey's wild swipe and slip while poised to score in the last minute against the Mancs at Anfield earlier this season.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Stan Laurel » Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:29 pm

Have you all got new DVD of Liverpool's Club and Country, is it any good, let me know if it is good.

Cheers :)
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:17 pm

If you want a great dvd get great managers Shankly on Granada Video all the Quotes and interviews of our greatest philosopher ,all the players recollections of the great man essential viewing ..............GENIUS ,   :)  :)  :)  :)
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion