Games coming up! - Responses by gh

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby oldredeyes » Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:13 pm

Trying to guess how we will play over the coming games is just impossible. But I decide to have a stab at what will probably be a defining moment for the season and guess the scores and GH's comments after the games. Here goes!

Liverpool 5 Portsmouth 0
(Owen 4 Kewell 1)
Comment from GH... 'I told you we were the best team in Europe and now we will go on and finish third above Man U.'

Liverpool 0 Wolves 1
Comment from GH...'The boys played very well but were tired after the Portsmouth game in midweek.'

Marseille 2 Liverpool 0
(Owen misses three penalties)
Comment from GH.... 'Michael was unlucky with his penalties but he is still my number one penalty taker. Marseille are the best team in Europe - better than Real Madrid or Arsenal - and how many teams can beat Arsenal these days. We will still get fourth place'.
oldredeyes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:47 am

thats a bit cynical isnt it? :p  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:16 pm

You know the scores were reasonably close!  We beat portsmouth 3-0, then Wolves 1-0 (he just had the teams the wrong way round the silly thing).
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Return to Liverpool FC - Games