Lfc vs ak gratz - Arnold's team is coming

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Voices from Yates » Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:16 pm

Web translation from AK Gratz Website
The tension lasted not for a long time: as the first club the GAK was pulled with the today's drawing in Nyon from the pot of the Ungesetzten - that means that the heimspiel in Graz takes place. Then the opponent: The FC Liverpool, one of the largest names of the European club football. A few words over an association, over which one does not have to lose actually many words.
  The decision is pleases. The opponent of the GAK in the 3. Qualification round is called FC Liverpool. The first leg will take place in Graz, two week later goes it to the replay to the famous Anfield Road into Liverpool.
The myth Liverpool explains itself automatically: eighteenfold English master, quadruple Meistercup winner, triple UEFA Cup winner, one of the most popular clubs of the world, "The Reds", stadium to the Anfield Road, "You wants more never mills alone". Two unforgettable football evenings for the GAK are probably guaranteed. But one should not forget: also the FC Liverpool plays only to Elft, and everyone of those has also only two legs.
:D  :D   Are we concerned yet??
Go Red or go home
Voices from Yates

Postby Voices from Yates » Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:57 pm

They also sell bathrobes and boxer shorts at their fan shop.
???
Go Red or go home
Voices from Yates

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:56 am

ill translate that same story with my german knowledge, and alittle help from a german dictionary.

The tension didn't last long : when GAK became the first club to be drawn out of the pot today in Nyon. That means that the home match tkaes place in Graz.
Then the oppenents : Liverpool FC, one of the largest names in European club football.  (??) A few words about a club which one must not actually lose too many words over (??)

the myth of liverpool explains itself, 18 english league titles, 4 European Cups, 3 UEFA cups, one of the most loved clubs in the world, "The Reds", Stadium on Anfield Road, "You will never walk alone". 2 unforgettable football evenings for GAk are probably guaranteed. But one shouldn't forget: Liverpool also only plays with eleven and each one of these has only two legs (i.e. it's 11 vs 11) .
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Voices from Yates » Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:32 pm

I thought we'd enjoy a translation  from the WEB, as it's always warped ,humorous and cryptic. There was no attempt at serious insight in my first two posts.
pllease puut der  Wotterbuch/diictionary awaaay
Go Red or go home
Voices from Yates

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:36 pm

i know you were'nt bein serious but i thought i would translate it in case anyone was interested.

and it's wörterbuch by the way  :p
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Voices from Yates » Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:32 pm

You do know I'm blind as well....:) :D
Go Red or go home
Voices from Yates

Postby azriahmad » Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:35 pm

I read that Graz were double winners in their domestic football games. Don't know how good that makes them though...
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - Games