Pre-season games - Schedule

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby red37 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:11 pm

REDS CONFIRM TWO NEW FRIENDLIES
Paul Rogers 04 July 2006

Liverpool have today confirmed two new friendlies to go with the games already announced against Wrexham, Crewe and FSV Mainz 05 in Germany. 
The Reds will take on German Second Division side FC Kaiserslautern on Saturday July 29. While kick-off time is still to be confirmed, the match will take place at Sportplatz Eschen-Mauren at Eschen in Liechtenstein.

The game will be followed by a match against Grasshopper Club Zürich on Tuesday August 1. Kick-off time is still to be confirmed but the game will will take place at Stadium Hardturm in Zürich.

Liverpool's pre-season schedule

July 15: Wrexham v Liverpool (Racecourse Ground)

July 22: Crewe v Liverpool (Gresty Road)

July 29: FC Kaiserslautern v Liverpool (Sportplatz Eschen-Mauren, Liechtenstein)

August 1: Grasshopper Club Zürich v Liverpool (Stadium Hardturm, Zürich)

August 4: FSV Mainz 05 v Liverpool (Bruchweg Stadium, Mainz)

Any ticket enquiries should be directed to the stadium where the game is being played. 

from .tv

cant believe its come round already! 

:buttrock

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Pakat » Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:20 pm

FSV Mainz 05 v Liverpool, is that the champions leaque qualifying round?
Pakat

Postby clik » Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:22 pm

Pakat wrote:FSV Mainz 05 v Liverpool, is that the champions leaque qualifying round?

no
Dreams do come true......Istanbul 2005
clik

Postby PureLoneWolf » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:01 am

Deffo no - Mainz is a friendly

Can someone create a Mainz thread?  Be interested in seeing if anyone fancies meeting up for a beer before/during/after the match.

:D
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." Bill Shankly

"If we lose the ball up front, if the opposition player manages to get past our forwards, and then get past me, its ok, cos I know Carra's behind me, and they aint getting past him" - Stevie G
PureLoneWolf

Postby red37 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:27 am

WEEKEND FRIENDLY STILL ON
Paul Eaton 27 July 2006 

Contrary to reports this morning, Liverpoolfc.tv can confirm that this weekend's friendly against Kaiserslautern is definitely ON. 
The game will take place in Liechtenstein on Saturday afternoon when Jermaine Pennant could get his first run-out in a Liverpool shirt.

There were some reports earlier today that the game had been called off, but this is not the case and the match will go ahead as planned at 4.30pm UK time at the Eschen-Mauren Sports Stadium. 

did someone say this was being televised on C5? i cant find anything in the listings...

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Return to Liverpool FC - Games