Does rafa really want owen? - Boy wonder or money grabber?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby spion » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:30 am

Why £7million for Baros? According to reports Liverpool have turned down three bids of £6million+ & yet, seem hell bent on getting the asking price. If Rafa wants rid I'm sure he would've gone a couple of weeks ago when we were in the market for Figo & THE FORMER WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR™ was deffo on his way(HEHEHEHEHE)! Would Owen be that great a home-coming? He left under a now forgotten cloud & I dont think its Benitez who is trying to get him back. My paranoid mind is playing with the conspiracy that Mores is getting him & Rafa is not so keen. A bit like why he left Valencia with his "I wanted a sofa & they got me a lamp" line & this is causing me some sleepless nights. Owen left for bloody £8million & Nunez so......ninus nunez's wages about £7million for Owen really when you look at it. Am I the only one who is'nt bothered if we get the little man? I know that transfer season for any club is fun & we all mostly play our little computer games where we have the worlds best playing for our beloved Liverpool but in the real world we're not getting 15 new players a season. I want Liverpool to make a good fist of next season & if we finish above Manure that'll do for me I want real progress not fantasy. So if Owen plays for another premiership club next season & most likley scores against us I'll applaud because that'll take more balls than just coming back to us with his tail between his legs acting the injured party yet again, just like last season.
spion

Postby rinoayuna » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:42 am

if owen has any respect for liverpool and is a born and bred scouser, he will not go to man utd. personally i would rather see him back here than him going to another club like say newcastle bcos of his proven record and class. besides, if he ever dares to score against us....i dunno what may happen...
rinoayuna

Postby andy_g » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:45 am

alrite spion. i'll get this in before one of the less restrained members gets hold of you :;):

its best if you post this in the michael owen thread we already have about half way down the page. there's a good discussion going on down there and your comments would be best appreciated in the right place.

happy posting

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:52 am

good first post though :cool:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:26 pm

rinoayuna wrote:if owen has any respect for liverpool and is a born and bred scouser, he will not go to man utd. personally i would rather see him back here than him going to another club like say newcastle bcos of his proven record and class. besides, if he ever dares to score against us....i dunno what may happen...

Owen is NOT a born and bred scouser ..  :no
Last edited by woof woof ! on Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby stoney » Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:47 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
rinoayuna wrote:if owen has any respect for liverpool and is a born and bred scouser, he will not go to man utd. personally i would rather see him back here than him going to another club like say newcastle bcos of his proven record and class. besides, if he ever dares to score against us....i dunno what may happen...

Owen is NOT a born and bred scouser ..  :no

Init hes from chester you muppet :D . Damn are you actually an LFC supporter.
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:05 am

rafa is playing it very cool, hes not saying yes or no, but he is diverting attention away from the subject which is profesional i.e. he doent want to get into a bidding war with other clubs.

In my opinion get owen back, he is alot better than baros especially at finishing, Owen will convert more chances than baros no question. No to mention he is a proven goal scorer in the premiership. But as Rafa said CB and RM are priorities.

My prediction if baros goes expect owen back.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion