Gonzalez concern at reds - Thought he signed loan deal.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Red @ Heart » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:15 pm

i thought Gonzalez had already signed a years deal at liverpool?. :Oo:

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.as....iership

whats going on?
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby mikopool » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:26 pm

I sure hope we lock it up, he probably hasn't been included because he is injured and all the club is in Switzerland, probably fly over once we get back, he is amazing so hopefully he will be a red soon enough!!!
" Some people say football is a matter of life and death, I don't like this attitude, I can assure them, its much more serious then that "

- Billy Shanks.

For life.
mikopool

Postby DrTNT » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:12 am

I personally want Gonzalez to meet up with the squad as soon as possible so that the medical staff can look closer at his injury and try to do all they can to help him recover as soon as possible, like they done with Cisse and look what a good job they done with him.

:buttrock
DrTNT

Postby L-type » Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:40 am

Cisse recovered so fast due to all trhe hard work he put into his rehab.  People like Kewell just do the minimum amount of work so once they are fit it takes longer to regain their sharpness.  But I don't know jack shi.t about sports injuries so i won't fake it.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joependo » Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:05 am

DEo you know if Gonzales joins dosen't that mean he wo't pass his medical or is that only on signs.Correct me if i'm wrong.Please help.
joependo

Postby Adebisi » Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:07 am

joependo wrote:DEo you know if Gonzales joins dosen't that mean he wo't pass his medical or is that only on signs.Correct me if i'm wrong.Please help.

I believe an injured player can still 'pass' a medical, the medical staff will be able to tell the extent of the injury and how long it will need to heal and if it will be a full recovery.
Although if its something like a hamstring its a different story as that's an injury that will never be 100% again.

Johnathan Woodgate for example...

(correct me if I'm wrong :Oo: )
Adebisi

Postby Red @ Heart » Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:58 am

Adebisi wrote:
joependo wrote:DEo you know if Gonzales joins dosen't that mean he wo't pass his medical or is that only on signs.Correct me if i'm wrong.Please help.

I believe an injured player can still 'pass' a medical, the medical staff will be able to tell the extent of the injury and how long it will need to heal and if it will be a full recovery.
Although if its something like a hamstring its a different story as that's an injury that will never be 100% again.

it makes me wonder how harry kewell passed the medical then  :p  :buttrock
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:51 am

Adebisi wrote:

Adebisi you are right, that is how Woodgate passed his for Real Madrid.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jeffiroquai » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:11 pm

my understanding is that Gonzo was coming on a year long loan, so we could gauge his injury, with an option to buy him after that year.

Sort of a safety plan so if he doesn't come back fully from his injury, we are not stuck up.

This is what I was reading about the deal last month.

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/050702/4/c1by.html
'Obviously Rafa is notorious for chopping and changing but he is chopping and changing with cream and caviar.'-Steve Coppell
jeffiroquai
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopite » Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:34 pm

I saw on sky sports news that he'll not play until november because of injury .
kopite

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion