Reds to play in club championship - 2 games max

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun May 29, 2005 9:02 pm

The Red Baron wrote:
ALONSO_14 wrote:
The Red Baron wrote:If liverpool cant play in the Champions League,why should we bother playing this.Lets have a policy of no co operation with UEFA and tell them to stick the Supercup as well.

what a stupid thing to say, i will love seeing liverpool take part in these 2 competitions and win them both, collect more silverware and make the liverpool name even bigger in europe why give up these two cups aswell, if we cant get in the champions league which i think we will then why miss out on the chance to be in these competitions too and lose out on extra silverware

Nice little trip to Monaco doesnt seem too bad,but a trip to Japan in December! Hopefully we will be challenging for the league at this time and dont need to be playing for some half@rsed trophy 1000s of miles away,at one of the buisiest times in the season.

i agree totally.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:46 pm

I think we should definately play, it will be 2 games max that we can rest key players if needed. It will be good for revenue, and show the rest of the world that lfc are back as Europes best.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby xd3vilx » Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:08 pm

I Heard Everton Will Be Unseeded...Celtic Is The Favourite To Meet Them...
xd3vilx
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:41 pm

xd3vilx wrote:I Heard Everton Will Be Unseeded...Celtic Is The Favourite To Meet Them...

yeah, there`s a few clubs in the seeded half that could meet everton like inter milan or ajax.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:53 pm

Hope the bitters draw Inter no fans home and away LMFAO :buttrock
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eazy-E » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:50 pm

Don't play in it. Simple as that. If it boosts finances i don't care. I want some serious :censored: kicking next term. Let's take some names and start picking the Utd's, the Chelski's and the Goon's off. This is Pool Town and these guys are about to be extinct. You get me  :;): .
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby Jari's mullet » Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:01 pm

I agree with The Red Baron.  I don't see why we should take part in it.  I don't mind taking a shot at improving our Japanese fan base but this should be done pre season rather than during December.

I am much more inclined to have a nice trip to Nice/Monaco for the Supercup, this August
Jari's mullet

Postby muttleyp » Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:29 pm

I think we should enter as it will increase our reputation world wide, give us a chance to win a trophy we havent won before, boost revenue. We dont need to take the full squad for the tournament, just take a few key players. Were not going there to represent UEFA at this tournament but represent Liverpool FC.
muttleyp

Postby steverkop » Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:54 pm

All we need is a squad of 22/23 players instead of the usual 18. Why not? The money is there..... more silverware
We MUST rule europe again
steverkop

Postby Chinesegirl » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:03 am

Everton may meet Inter,,,,i hope inter win,,i'm also a inter fan
watch match on tv to support LFC now
watch mathc in anfield to support several years later!
i'll study hard for LFC
Chinesegirl

Postby Chinesegirl » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:04 am

Is it on 17.JUNE that UEFA   decide   whether LFC can join the Champions League or not?   
watch match on tv to support LFC now
watch mathc in anfield to support several years later!
i'll study hard for LFC
Chinesegirl

Postby 116-1104673748 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:26 am

Sure.Participate.Nobody hates more money.....I mean trophies.
116-1104673748

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion