Cole and chelsea found guilty

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby misskop » Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:48 am

Dalglish wrote:Not content with having an almost unlimited transfer budget coming from the increasingly dodgy looking Roman Abromavich (his best mate and fellow oil baron got jailed yesterday in Russia for corruption and embezzlement) , dodgy mic'd up physio's on the bench during Maureen's recent ban, "lies lies and more lies" ruining the career of one of football's top refs who feared for his family after death threats after the Chelsea defeat in Barcelona they now are found guilty of tapping up Cole ???

Champions they may be but the  respect of football fans generally they have not ..........

Well said :cool:.   

The so called "punishment" is another slap on the wrist. And what's this malarky about "No points deducted unless they do it again in the future"  ???
misskop

Postby stmichael » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:53 pm

This whole farce has really pi$$ed me off :angry:

Ashley Cole says he will fight to free footballers from "slavery".

Hmmm, his currently salary (the paltry £25K per week) does only get him £1.3 million a year. And its not like he has an enjoyable 60 hour a week job down the factory or chippie. Poor thing has to play football for it and get all sweaty. Worst yet, he is forced to :censored: Cheryl Tweedy up the wrong un every night. :censored: nightmare. His new salary only gets him £3 million a year so the future looks bleak too. I hear he's really depressed starting his month long holiday. He's even lost some pocket money this week so can't buy an extra Ferrari to get him through the next couple of weeks.

I never thought about how tough it is for him. I think we should fully support his fight against slavery. Long live Spartacus.

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Dalglish » Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:23 pm

stmichael wrote:This whole farce has really pi$$ed me off :angry:

Ashley Cole says he will fight to free footballers from "slavery".

Hmmm, his currently salary (the paltry £25K per week) does only get him £1.3 million a year. And its not like he has an enjoyable 60 hour a week job down the factory or chippie. Poor thing has to play football for it and get all sweaty. Worst yet, he is forced to :censored: Cheryl Tweedy up the wrong un every night. :censored: nightmare. His new salary only gets him £3 million a year so the future looks bleak too. I hear he's really depressed starting his month long holiday. He's even lost some pocket money this week so can't buy an extra Ferrari to get him through the next couple of weeks.

I never thought about how tough it is for him. I think we should fully support his fight against slavery. Long live Spartacus.

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

The divide between Fan and player gets deeper and deeper and they wonder why we look at them and shake our heads sometimes  ???

It beggars belief that Ashley Cole can organise a meeting whilst still under contract, get caught and still claim he's the victim !

He's a greedy :censored: and he knows it, we know it and no doubt the honest Arsenal fans will remind him of that fact when he turns out at Highbury next.....

If Ashley Cole is succcessful in his "appeal" it will be yet another nail into the coffin of the professional game.

In ten years time when we are watching robots play the game for extrortinate amounts of money and dreaming of actually being able to attend a game due to the cost of going we will look back and tahnk Ashley for his "invaluable" contribution !   :eyebrow
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:22 pm

In some ways you cannot blame Chelsea desperately wanting success but the way they are going about it is dispicable.

They get charged over Ashley Cole yet had Frank Lampard boasting to the papers last summer how he was persuading Gerrard to leave Liverpool. :angry: :angry: :angry:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:32 am

Ashly Cole is a money grabbing :censored: :angry:
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion