Reina is yours...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby reina_enamora » Wed May 04, 2005 5:50 pm

Finally Reina goes to Liverpool... congratulations, Reina is the best goalkeeper.
reina_enamora

Postby Santa » Wed May 04, 2005 5:52 pm

reina_enamora wrote:Finally Reina goes to Liverpool... congratulations, Reina is the best goalkeeper.

where did you get this piece of news...hoax?
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed May 04, 2005 5:53 pm

I know it's early, but is he actually any good?  :laugh: It's OK I'm just kidding. I'm sure he is.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Wed May 04, 2005 5:54 pm

FANTASTIC!!

As some of us have said already on this board, José Reina is a bloody FANTATSTIC goalkeeper.

No more dodgy business to dread next season :D a really safe pair of hands and I would say that José is just as Petr Čech

WELL DONE BENÍTEZ  :buttrock
Drummerphil - our thoughts are with you
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Wed May 04, 2005 5:57 pm

Santa wrote:
reina_enamora wrote:Finally Reina goes to Liverpool... congratulations, Reina is the best goalkeeper.

where did you get this piece of news...hoax?

This was reported last night as a 95% done deal in Spanish daily sports papers As and Marca.

And they are usually 100% CORRECT.
Drummerphil - our thoughts are with you
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed May 04, 2005 5:59 pm

Lets hope so. At least Rafa knows the problem areas AND addresses them!

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby reina_enamora » Wed May 04, 2005 6:05 pm

TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH The VILLARREAL And The GOALKEEPER EXISTS
The Liverpool has ' atadó to Reina

The Liverpool will continue fishing the next season in Spanish League. This time, the chosen one has been Pepe Reina, with so defending goalkeeper of the English set. Rafa Benítez, that is not contented with the Dudek Pole, asked in its day its director the draftee of the doorman of the Villarreal and these put hands to the work. Reina finished renewing this year with the Villarreal by eight seasons, with a clause of rescission of 18 million euros, but with the agreement to let to him march if the supply arose from a great club. The Liverpool has reached an agreement with the yellow organization by half. Still the doorman of the castellonense set will practically double his card in the English club, with that will sign a contract long play.

So both started off which to of Pellegrini they reduce to him to dispute in the Madrigal they will be the last ones of Queen before whom it has been its liking in last the three seasons. The fact that as much Rafa Benítez as Jose Manuel Reina has the same representative, Manuel Garcia Quilón, has facilitated the disembarkation of the doorman in the English club.

The preinn of doormen of the Liverpool, Jose Manuel Ochotorena, has been present at several encounter in direct of Queen from graderío of the Madrigal in the present season. Ochotorena, that gave the approval for its draftee, could also approach to him the selection, since also he is the trainer of doormen of the absolute one

The great season of the Liverpool, specially in Liga de Campeones, has not made but demonstrate the problems that Benítez has had in portería, in that the Dudek Pole does not have been to the height of the rest of the equipment. In addition, the Madrilenian technician does not trust for the titularidad with the other two doormen, Kirkland and Carson.

In Liverpool, where the arrival of Queen is an open secret, he speculated on myself with the possibility that the English set had offered to mediapunta the Hadji Diouf, now yielded to the Bolton, to lower the price of the cost of the crossing of the Madrilenian guardameta and to take off, in addition, a soccer player whom does not have for the next campaign.

Nevertheless, it seems little probable that the Villarreal was interested with taking control of senegalés, since has covers well the initial positions with Forlán, Jose Mari, Guayre and Lucho Figueroa.

The Villarreal, a great springboard
The yellow set has been a great springboard for the sport race of Pepe Reina, since it bet strong leaving the organization azulgrana and guessed right signing by the Villarreal. In the three years that the Madrilenian goal has militated in the castellonense club it has done with the titularidad, it has gained two Intertotos, it has reached semifinals of the Glass of the UEFA and quarterfinals and fights in the present season to put to the equipment in Champions League.

Those three great years of their sport race located in many quinielas to him to comprise of the citation of Aragonese Luis for the Eurocopa of Portugal, although it was not finally summoned.

My Webpage
reina_enamora

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed May 04, 2005 7:08 pm

He's a great keeper. Caps for spain and everything. Saw this lad during villarreals uefa cup campaign and he was very good. Now with him we will have a great goalkeeper between the sticks. Spells the end of dudek and kirkland which is not a bad thing because i don't feel confident with dudek in goal and kirkland is always injured. If this story is true and i am sure it is i say WELCOME ABOARD.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Erica » Wed May 04, 2005 7:13 pm

Yeah, I read that in a Spanish newspaper, but the clubs have just started negotiating. I will give you the piece of information, but do not ask me to translate it. "Soy muy vaga para traducir", which means that I am a bit lazy to translate:

http://www.marca.com/edicion/noticia/0,2458,627178,00.html
Erica

Postby joependo » Wed May 04, 2005 7:15 pm

I think we keep Dudek and get rid of kirkland becos Dudeks save was excellent against lampard yeesterday he couldn't even see it and when Dudek wants to save he can save
joependo

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion