Lfc.tv article about stevie's thoughts of rafa. - Truth or bullsh*t?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby policy » Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:38 am

If you guys read the article, can you tell me if Owen said the same type of things before he left for Real?

The article is a genuine tear jerker and makes you think that there is hope. I am skeptical tho.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:51 am

Have you got a link please policy?
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:53 am

Doesn't matter I found it.

Article

Sounds okay to me.  Whatever way he said it, it's still the media and lfc.tv will put a positive spin on it.  I'm sure if the Daily Mail interviewed him, they would put negative spin on it.  Or any other tabloid for that matter.

Just treat it as a good interview.
jonnymac1979

Postby policy » Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:09 pm

Mr. Mac, do you think that the article is a barometer of his feelings toward the club by any chance?
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:30 pm

Yeah, he was coy wasn't he?  Again, not saying to much.  Yes, it's all about the club.

See this Paul Tomkins article.
jonnymac1979

Postby FrankM » Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:33 pm

policy wrote:The article is a genuine tear jerker and makes you think that there is hope. I am skeptical tho.

When hes negative hes a sh1thead and when hes positive hes a sh1thead! For God's sake give the lad a break and be happy to hear an interview which gives hope for the future, whether hes part of it or not.
FrankM

Postby XSD » Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:37 pm

policy wrote:If you guys read the article, can you tell me if Owen said the same type of things before he left for Real?

The article is a genuine tear jerker and makes you think that there is hope. I am skeptical tho.

Cmon give the guy some slack, that article does not make him sound like someone who wants to leave Anfield, sounds good to me.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby policy » Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:50 pm

Hahahaha. I personally don't distrust Stevie. It is just the media that I don't trust. I think that it lies so much.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby policy » Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:54 pm

I love this quote......

"Unlike Mourinho, Benitez was inheriting something in need of repair, and also unlike Mourinho, he didn't have that much money to fix what he inherited. Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car –– applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat fuc.k-you exhaust –– while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres. "

That has got to be classic.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby policy » Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:04 pm

I love Benitez
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:12 am

policy wrote:I love Benitez

puff :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:55 pm

:D
jonnymac1979

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion