Fergie for the chop - Is the end nigh.

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:31 pm

It looks bleak for Alex Ferguson,the big business boys are on his tail and the future is looking very dodgy.Almost as dodgy as the transfer dealings that have been orchestrated at the behest of the stubborn scot.When Magnier and his detectives have finally ousted Fergie and taken over the manc empire,I have a sneaky suspicion that Sir Alex won't lie down without a last fight.I wouldn't be surprised if he surfaced as the new manager of Chelski with an abundance of money riches at his beck and call.
      With Fergie out the way,it will leave the door open for O'neill to step into his shoes and take the helm at Manu and in doing so dispell once and for all the rumours that he was on his way to Anfield.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 116-1065305004 » Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:43 pm

That wont be a good thing for us.
116-1065305004

Postby Starbridge42 » Tue Jan 27, 2004 1:32 pm

Bugger
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby JBG » Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:59 pm

Ferguson will still be around for a while yet but he'll never be a full time manager of another Premiership side.

I could see him messing around with a few director of football jobs and maybe him investing in a Scottish club, but after he leaves UTD any dealings he'll have with football will probably be motivated by business and money.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Owzat » Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:30 am

Apparently he has signed a one year rolling contract but is "upset" by the accusations.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopper » Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:45 pm

Yes he has just signed a 1 year extension. Somehow I dont see Alex managing any other club, maybe an International team, who knows.
Interviewer:       'Would it be fair to describe you as a volatile player?'
David Beckham: 'Well, I can play in the centre on the right and occasionally on the left side.' (Man U)
kopper
LFC Super Member

Postby Owzat » Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:27 am

I'm a little surprised he hasn't broadened his horizons before now. manu have won the league over and over yet achieved nothing new since 1999. Not that I really care much about who manages Scotland, I'd have thought Ferguson would have wanted to at some point (though I understand he was in charge for a short time in 1986 before joining the mancs)
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion