Baros to fiorentina

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:59 am

Well too bad Ronaldinho won't be able to play for Chelsea in the CL if he was to go to Chelsea.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby L-type » Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:15 am

I seriously hope Russia comes crashing down on Abramovich and takes him to the cleaners.  A level playing field is a neccessity among each division, though i Can see some people trying to use the cap as a measure of how great a certain league is.  Like say La Liga has a cap of 150 million euros for players and the EPL has like a 200 euro cap people will be like oo EPL is better and vice versa.  If anyone gets what i'm tryin to say gimme a shout cus the more i think about it the less I do
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:31 am

Whats all this got to do with Baros and Fiorentina?  ???

On the subject of a cap i think its a brilliant idea which will never be implemented.  IF FIFA or UEFA tried that G-14 would form that break away competition they were threatening UEFA with before the formation fo the champions league.  In europe its no longer about beating ur opponent on the pitch but about putting them out of business.  Just look at what happened to leeds when they tried to match the big boys at the top.  :(
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:21 am

marklfc wrote:he has got a point, we are not that big a club now.  when you talk about the big teams in england, utd arsenal and chelsea get a mention before us

we are bigger and laways will be bigger than Fiorentina, if it was Milan, Inter, Roma or Juve being linked with him perhaps.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:38 am

****** blue and white sh.ite, if they get Ronaldinho they will dominate in England for sure, no one will stop them, probably Europe as well. They aren't even a club with a great history and haven't earned thier position like we did in the 70' and 80's, they are buying success and it sickens me, I hope Abramovich gets ****** over 2moro.

rant over.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tel » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:45 am

LFC #1 wrote:****** blue and white sh.ite, if they get Ronaldinho they will dominate in England for sure, no one will stop them, probably Europe as well. They aren't even a club with a great history and haven't earned thier position like we did in the 70' and 80's, they are buying success and it sickens me, I hope Abramovich gets ****** over 2moro.

rant over.

Now thats a top post. My feelings exactly!!!
tel

Postby Alanay » Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:58 am

It won't happen, at least for the next 2 years...
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alanay » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:07 am

I mean.. Baros will never go to Fiorentina.....
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Djiin » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:36 am

:D  :D ....to fiorentina???bcoz Portillo returning to Madrid?...dream on..  :p
Djiin

Postby SouthernScouser » Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:28 pm

Nope sorry - no rumour like that

But if your interested - Ladbrooks are doing good odds on Roman Abramovich finding OIL under Stamford Bridge
:laugh:
SouthernScouser

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion