Baros almost gone!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby JC_81 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:32 pm

Adebisi wrote:We should have cashed in on Baros immedietly after Euro 2004, we could have maybe got at least £10-£12m after that

But hopefully his reputation is still held in high regard in Europe and some team offer us a good deal!

Good idea!!!

Sell baros, owen and heskey in the one summer

Look how short we were up front this season without selling baros.  think about it, we needed him for this season but its time for him to go
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:03 pm

LiverpoolThroughAndThrough wrote:With the hints that Milly will leave it now looks certain that he is going to go. Now if think he has done well for us and has sometimes been left to fight his own battle up the front but i dont think is is good enough for us anymore as now we are able to attract players like Raul and qualiity players and i`m sure Rafa would pick Raul Over milly.

Anyone sad to see him go? ???

What are you talking about?

Threads like this drivel push worthwhile discussion off the front  page!
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:08 pm

Another :censored: post. :angry:
115-1073096938

Postby LiverpoolThroughAndThrough » Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:50 pm

If you dont like the post then dont reply on it. I'm just finding out peoples opinions!!!

We are all liverpool fans!!
Born a Red, Live a Red, Die a Red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

European champions 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LiverpoolThroughAndThrough

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:26 pm

Well find them out elsewhere arsewhole. Write a good topic worth reading or use an existing thread thats already open about Baros, theres hundreds about.

If you're going to fill the board with :censored:, don't post.

Simple as that.
115-1073096938

Postby supersub » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:48 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Well find them out elsewhere arsewhole. Write a good topic worth reading or use an existing thread thats already open about Baros, theres hundreds about.

If you're going to fill the board with :censored:, don't post.

Simple as that.

and this is of what use to who?
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:54 pm

13 goals in 43 games, not good enough. Sell by all means.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Feeney » Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:12 pm

If we can get £8m for Baros, i'd be happy. For a top class player, his first touch is disgraceful and he has no team ethic.

I really can't help but feel that Rafa will buy Crouch. By his own admission, he would of preferred to have kept Heskey on for a season just to have someone up front to aim for. Think of the stupid lump of a player he had at Valencia - Carew. He was s**t, but was good in the air.

He already has in his mind that it's gonna be Cisse and Morientes up front. One quick player in support (Pongo) and one lanky string of p**s in Crouch to cause trouble for defences when we are behind.

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby charwell » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:13 am

Stu I read every thread and you do nothing but bad mouth people. You are a complete plank who thinks yours is the only opinion worth having and you bore the backside off me. Get a life and stop trying to be the 'Charlie Big Potatoes' because you alienate a large number of Liverpool fans, you hardly post in the 'shankly spirit.'
charwell

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:16 am

I wont miss the whiney little barstool. I know he's ploughed a lone furrow up front a lot this season, but he wouldn't have been on the field if the injuries hadn't bitten us like a rabid dog. (Well, not after Jan, anyhoooo!) Fack him. Let the gimp chimp go to Valencia in exchange for whatever player Rafa wants (And some dosh, ofcourse!!!!). We don't need an ungrateful pile of shat on the staff, spank you very much
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: ??? :D :p

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:19 am

charwell wrote:Stu I read every thread and you do nothing but bad mouth people. You are a complete plank who thinks yours is the only opinion worth having and you bore the backside off me. Get a life and stop trying to be the 'Charlie Big Potatoes' because you alienate a large number of Liverpool fans, you hardly post in the 'shankly spirit.'

Ooooohhhh!!!! Now ya' gone an' made 'im mad!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  :p  :laugh:  :rasp

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:55 am

I may be behind the times over here, but i read in the paper today Houllier wants baros at Lyon.
Hope this is true and happens, good luck to them both. bye bye baros

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:06 am

A.B. wrote:13 goals in 43 games, not good enough. Sell by all means.

He only scored 1 in his last 20 games this season which means his record was 12 in 23 and he was a different player at the start of the season. He looked much more confident before christmas but when cisse got injured he couldn't cope with the pressure. If you see alonso's penalty against milan you can see baros didn't even move when dida saved it and luis garcia was in like a shot for the recound - Thats the difference between a player whose confident and ones whose not. Baros is a good striker but he has to go cos he just doesn't look confidnt playin for us anymore
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:42 am

He hasn't scored in the last 15 games.

ell, not after Jan, anyhoooo!) Fack him. Let the gimp chimp go to Valencia in exchange for whatever player Rafa wants (And some dosh, ofcourse!!!!). We don't need an ungrateful pile of shat on the staff, spank you very much

We supposedly want 7 million for Baros and Valencia doesn't value him at that amount. Lyon's chairman said that Baros is a target so he may move to Lyon, under Houllier which would be odd considering how he complained about not playing enough under Houllier.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby looprevil » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:27 am

I think he's too inconsistent.  He has a good game then 3 or 4 average or bad games.  Cisse and morientes will be good, we just need a solid striker sub.
looprevil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion