Our front line

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Reg » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:19 am

Mbappe, Messi and Neymar have scored 5 goals between them so far this season (league + CL).
Mo, Mane and Bobby have scored 15 goals between them so far this season (league + CL).

Seems to me the media don't give these lads the credit they deserve, they're outstanding players and outstanding value for money.  Combined they cost us 100 million...  :buttrock
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:05 pm

Reg » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:19 am wrote:Mbappe, Messi and Neymar have scored 5 goals between them so far this season (league + CL).
Mo, Mane and Bobby have scored 15 goals between them so far this season (league + CL).

Seems to me the media don't give these lads the credit they deserve, they're outstanding players and outstanding value for money.  Combined they cost us 100 million...  :buttrock

:nod  plus, consider the leagues both sets of 3 are playing in .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Boocity » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:16 am

woof woof ! » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:05 pm wrote:
Reg » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:19 am wrote:Mbappe, Messi and Neymar have scored 5 goals between them so far this season (league + CL).

:nod  plus, consider the leagues both sets of 3 are playing in .

Very true, but the media always goes for the glamour and mega rich clubs RM, Barca, PSG and City. If Ronaldo or Messi had played most of their career in the a club other than these do you think they would have won the ballon d'or so many times, no chance.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion