Southampton v LIVERPOOL Fri 5th April 8.00pm KO

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Boocity » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:05 am

damjan193 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:25 pm wrote:
redshade » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:19 am wrote:I don't quite get why other teams hate us. I can understand Mannure and Everton or those trying to compete for the top but i can't quite comprehend the rest.

I realized that in December. It's ridiculous really. At first I thought it's all in my head, but no, it's true, everyone wants us to fail. I could even partly understand the mancs wishing their city rivals to win it rather than us, but it's not just them. Everyone is saying anyone but Liverpool. Should use that as motivation to be honest.

No, this 'anyone but Liverpool' sh1t is manifested by the mancs. I've looked on other forums and most would prefer us to city winning it again.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Soupyzrx » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:29 pm

So very feck1ng glad to see Salah get his 50th on Friday night. Hopefully that will start to rebuild his confidence.
Gotta hand it to him, it took a massive pair of swingers to try to fire that shot in, instead of passing to Bobby Bigteeth. If he had missed it, he would have been getting dog's abuse for the rest of the season. But he slapped them out on the table and said, "There ya go, whaddaya think o' them, eh?" 
And we loved them.
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games