LIVERPOOL v Southampton Sat 18th Nov 3.00 pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:54 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:01 pm wrote:Its a good shout. But, I'm not sure whether Klopp would be so bold and risk putting woodburn in there, although he has great potential. Especially when you consider that Solanke, Sturridge and Danny Ings are hardly getting any game time either. You would assume that those three are probably ahead of Woodburn in the pecking order at this moment in time. Although all great potential players need games under their belt, I don't envisage him breaking into the first team for at least another couple of seasons.  :nod

Yeah, you're probably right, unfortunately   :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:58 pm

woof woof ! » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:12 pm wrote:
red till i die!! » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:35 pm wrote:Don't think Klopp will play Joe at CB on Saturday as Deadly Dejan will return   :down: I didn't think it was wise to start Mane against West-Ham and now that he has aggravated the injury it would be silly to start him in this.

Minger.

Gomez                 Matip                                Loser               Moreno.

Can                  Wijnaldum

Salah                      Milner                     Ox

Firmino.

That's what I think we will go with and it should be enough to get a win. I don't think they will score unless we give them a present so I will say 3.0  :nod

Tell me you're kidding !

Milner as a playmaker ? Would rather see him swap positions (in your line up) with Wijnaldum

BTW, any chance we can lose the childish nicknames that you've attached to some of the team ? love them or hate them they're still representing us. What happened to YNWA  :kungfu:

I said that is what I think we will field. I wouldn't have Milner in a starting 11 but seeing as he wasn't off playing internationals I think Klopp will. Just because I have him in a central role doesn't mean I think he is a playmaker either. I would have Coutinho starting but seeing as he wasn't training before he went off I think he will be on the bench.
I'd prefer to guess what Klopp will do as he would never pick the line up I would like to see.
As for the Monikers  :lookaround  Point taken and your right it is childish  :blush: I was even going to copy and paste 100 lines for myself as punishment but didn't   :no  I feel all tingly now  :rasp
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:39 am

I said that is what I think we will field. I wouldn't have Milner in a starting 11 but seeing as he wasn't off playing internationals I think Klopp will. Just because I have him in a central role doesn't mean I think he is a playmaker either.

Sorry mate, apologies, my bad, I misread your post, thought it was your choice. 

I've really gotta learn to read .

Just hope Klopp doesn't go with Milner.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:51 pm

Matchday has arrived again, it's been a long wait. Hopefully Salah will have a blinder today, and we score a few.
I'm going for a 3-0 result. Goals: Salah, Coutinho, Firminho.  :)
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby C-R » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:08 pm

Mignolet, Alexander-Arnold, Klavan, Lovren, Moreno, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Coutinho, Mane, Salah, Firmino.
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Klopptomaniac » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:16 pm

Lovren and Klavan doesn't fill me with confidence. That midfield doesn't have a tackle between them either. On the positive side it's great to see the fab four on the same pitch again!
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:17 pm

Not even on the bench, is Matip injured ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby C-R » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:20 pm

woof woof ! » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:17 pm wrote:Not even on the bench, is Matip injured ?

yep never trained yesterday neither
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:22 pm

No Matip or Gomez is a worry and I thought Lallana might have at least made the bench.
As Klopptomaniac says though it's great to finally see Coutinho, Mane, Salah and Firmino starting a game together.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:24 pm

Surprise surprise, Mane starts. I just hope he doesn't get a knock in the match. We should spank this lot with that line up.
I wanna see sexy football :)
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby johnbarnes » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:27 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:22 pm wrote:No Matip or Gomez is a worry and I thought Lallana might have at least made the bench.
As Klopptomaniac says though it's great to finally see Coutinho, Mane, Salah and Firmino starting a game together.

Well, it may get Southampton to think there is something in coming out of their own box and attack us? Which would suit us...
COME ON REDMEN!
  :buttrock
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:36 pm

Gomez should start instead of Klavan. I don't see the logic in that selection
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:33 pm

Mighty Mo!
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:42 pm

2-0

Let's get a third....Salah hat trick?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:52 pm

Can't ask for anymore than that  :no Decent 1st half and 2 goals to show for it so if we wrap this up early i'd like to see Grujic come on.
Coutinho and Salah are excellent together and seem to have a real understanding of each others game. The pass and run for the 2nd was top class  :bowdown
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games