Copa America

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:01 pm

Football for those already emaciated from the withdrawal  starts with  USA V COLOMBIA 02:30 early Saturday morning

My Kodi  is in for some serious  overtime  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:48 pm

Is kodi any good for prem games? The app i yse does the job but streams can be poor at times.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:07 pm

redshade » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:48 pm wrote:Is kodi any good for prem games? The app i yse does the job but streams can be poor at times.

I never have any trouble with Sportdevil mate ,it has a plethora of different sites to opt from and in good quality HD streams ,the American sports channels are usually the best. Just install Ares project and away you go fella .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:45 pm

Coolio cheers mate il give it a shot.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:23 pm

When exactly did Brazil become so ordinary ? How is it possible that the Brazilian football federation could take their eye off the ball to such an extent they have allowed this once glorious football nation to asphyxiate the once beautiful flowing football it was rightly heralded for ?

Yes I was disappointed with the 0-0 ,and to be fair a lot of big names haven't been included in the squad or are carrying injuries , but for those eleven on the field that included Coutinho ,Lucas Moura I was taken a back  at the lack of invention ,surely the drain on this countries talent has not reached such an extent that Dunga couldn't include young hungry players that would afford him the same passion those fans resplendent in yellow and green give him  ???

I stayed up till 5 in the morning to watch this and went to bed completely puzzled to how a team that capitulated so meekly in the World Cup and derided throughout the media in the aftermath could not raise a team or appoint a manager to banish these memories by playing the kind of fearless football they were renowned for.

Uruguay play early tomorrow morning ,and I'm seriously toting up the scores ,so far its Copa America 1 Bed 0 ,although I suspect Bed will be the eventual winner if a team once known to wield  footballing Gods like the Sword of Damocles  in Pele ,Socrates ,Zico , Rivelino, Jairzinho Ronaldo ,Romario ,Ronaldinho in its eleven continues to undermine and denounce its lineage.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:44 am

Poor Haiti got hammered 7-1 by Brazil ,Coutinho grabbed three of those with two absolute beauties ...Haiti possibly the worst team I've seen in world football though ,and they were delirious with the goal they snatched ,and fans celebrated like they had lifted the trophy  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:25 am

Uruguay were narrowly beaten 1-0 by Venezuela ,and subsequently on their way home ,Cavani missed more sitters than Benteke ,and Suarez threw a strop when he realised he wasn't included in the line up ,how something as basic as knowing if your on the team sheet can be misconstrued is a complete mystery ,but funny as fuck watching him throw his boots off in disgust
:laugh:  :laugh:

RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:10 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:25 am wrote:Uruguay were narrowly beaten 1-0 by Venezuela ,and subsequently on their way home ,Cavani missed more sitters than Benteke ,and Suarez threw a strop when he realised he wasn't included in the line up ,how something as basic as knowing if your on the team sheet can be misconstrued is a complete mystery ,but funny as fuck watching him throw his boots off in disgust

Unbelievable that he wasn't included in the line up . don't blame him for going off on one.

Expect the coach to be a marked man in Uruguay (if he ever goes back there   :D )

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:34 pm

woof woof ! » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:10 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:25 am wrote:Uruguay were narrowly beaten 1-0 by Venezuela ,and subsequently on their way home ,Cavani missed more sitters than Benteke ,and Suarez threw a strop when he realised he wasn't included in the line up ,how something as basic as knowing if your on the team sheet can be misconstrued is a complete mystery ,but funny as fuck watching him throw his boots off in disgust

Unbelievable that he wasn't included in the line up . don't blame him for going off on one.

Expect the coach to be a marked man in Uruguay (if he ever goes back there   :D )

How dense have you got to be to get your boots and prepare yourself to enter the fray without the manager giving you the nod to get ready in the first place. I mean the whole of the football world knew he wouldn't be available to Uruguay till the Jamaica game and that was played out right through the media ,so why is it Suarez was the
only one in that entire ground that missed these reports ...... So it can only be complete Ignorance or mindboggling  arrogance  ???

What was so funny was the way he thumped the side of the dugout  ,I half expected him to attempt  the obligatory molar attack on the manager ,but then again its difficult to bite through Perspex  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:45 pm

Brazil and Uruguay out.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:56 am

Brazilians starting to say the team has lost its mojo on the big stage, if they have a bad olympics they'll be really down in the dumps. Too many of them playing in europe to remain differentiated.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion