ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby C-R » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:05 pm

Harry Redknapp in the Liverpool Echo today (how fickle can one man be)

“I still think Brendan is an outstanding young manager and he will get it right. He needs a bit of time, a result or two, and I am sure they will be fine.”

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/re ... t-10058701
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:33 pm

leeroy74 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:00 am wrote:
killerp » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:45 am wrote:If you are serious about removing Rodgers, put your money where your mouth is

http://www.gofundme.com/53429h5s

Donate to the Sack Rodgers Fund and get rid of the useless c.unt today.

We need your money to make this a reality...

for ***** sake really?? what a pointless exercise. What you gonna do when you've got £8m in the savings pot? Ring John Henry up and say here's £8m to sack him?

Your wasting your time and your cash. What if you don't get to £8m and it fails? you gonna make sure everyone gets their donation back?

not really been thought through has it.

numptys

^^^^^^^^^ +1
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:44 pm

lakes10 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:11 am wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:50 pm wrote:
lakes10 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:24 pm wrote:I don't think Klopp has what it takes to be in the prem, the Bundesliga is weak with only two or three good teams, the rest play poor football and is more like Div1. he is a good manger in a ***** league.....sorry if you like German football.

I think that is a bit unfair, don't forget Klopp took Dortmund to the CL final where they beat the likes of Man City and Real Madrid along the way, Infact they trounced that Madrid side which contained the likes of Ronaldo, Alonso, DiMaria, Higuain, Ramos, Varane etc 4-1.
And yes the Bundesliga is a lot weaker than the prem but it still takes some doing to finish above Bayern Munich over 38 games which is something he did twice (especially that Bayern side - Robben, Ribery, Kroos, Mueller, Neuer, Lahm etc).
Klopp didnt have a massive budget at Dortmund either, he probably spent less than half what Brendan has spent here but still put together a team containing the likes of Gotze, Reuss, Bender, Hummels, Gundogan, Subotic, Lewandowski etc.
I'm not saying he is the answer but I think anyone would be better than Brendan atm, imo Rodgers has totally lost his way and I do think a lot of top players might look at a Klopp/LFC partnership as a project worth joining.

Klopp big fish small pond. there are better out there and to be fair I think Rodgers should be given a time to get the players back that are not fit.

At least he graduated to a small pond because Rodgers is stuck in a fish bowl  :D

The only injured player who will make a difference is sturridge but it is rodgers own fault again for relying on him. The only time he should be given is to say his goodbyes to the staff at melwood.

Who is it that you think is better than Klopp anyway ?
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:49 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:35 pm wrote:
leeroy74 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:33 pm wrote:
johnbarnes » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:03 pm wrote:Klopp, meanwhile, is busy visiting his mum.

"Jurgen is doing really great," he said. "After nearly 15 consecutive years at Mainz and Dortmund, he now has time for retrospection, analysis and those things that get neglected or just can't be done when you're in the rhythm of taking part in Bundesliga and Champions League games."

"He is bettering himself. But, for now, he enjoys the time he has as a private person.

"When he visited his mother in the past, he could only stay for two or three hours. He can stay for two or three days now. He leads an unspectacular life, and is thankful for this privilege."

Taken from todays Liverpool Echo website. Full read... http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... s-10048498

Is there anything more to say about this guy. He's our man. SIMPLE!

ha ha what a clown you are. He goes to visit his mum more and he's our man? If anyone thinks Klopp is gonna wade in and shoot us to the top is sadly deluded.

Give your head a shake

Apparently there's only yours that needs a wobble fella ,even a village idiot knows when to wear a different cap   :D

Why am I an idiot? because I don't openly agree with the majority on here? cos I voice a different opinion I'm an idiot?
f*ck you and f*ck your girlfriend Eds too.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:26 pm

leeroy74 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:49 am wrote:
Why am I an idiot? because I don't openly agree with the majority on here? cos I voice a different opinion I'm an idiot?
f*ck you and f*ck your girlfriend Eds too.

It seems to me you hold the opinion you're less of a clown than anyone else on this forum ,and  you specifically detail this in your posts.
Just saying like  ,because I remember you when you were funny, before you got into this personal crusade to back the biggest worm to
crawl under the Shankly Gates that is   :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion