ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:24 pm

I don't think Klopp has what it takes to be in the prem, the Bundesliga is weak with only two or three good teams, the rest play poor football and is more like Div1. he is a good manger in a ***** league.....sorry if you like German football.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leeroy74 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:33 pm

johnbarnes » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:03 pm wrote:Klopp, meanwhile, is busy visiting his mum.

"Jurgen is doing really great," he said. "After nearly 15 consecutive years at Mainz and Dortmund, he now has time for retrospection, analysis and those things that get neglected or just can't be done when you're in the rhythm of taking part in Bundesliga and Champions League games."

"He is bettering himself. But, for now, he enjoys the time he has as a private person.

"When he visited his mother in the past, he could only stay for two or three hours. He can stay for two or three days now. He leads an unspectacular life, and is thankful for this privilege."

Taken from todays Liverpool Echo website. Full read... http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... s-10048498

Is there anything more to say about this guy. He's our man. SIMPLE!

ha ha what a clown you are. He goes to visit his mum more and he's our man? If anyone thinks Klopp is gonna wade in and shoot us to the top is sadly deluded.

Give your head a shake
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:50 pm

lakes10 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:24 pm wrote:I don't think Klopp has what it takes to be in the prem, the Bundesliga is weak with only two or three good teams, the rest play poor football and is more like Div1. he is a good manger in a ***** league.....sorry if you like German football.

I think that is a bit unfair, don't forget Klopp took Dortmund to the CL final where they beat the likes of Man City and Real Madrid along the way, Infact they trounced that Madrid side which contained the likes of Ronaldo, Alonso, DiMaria, Higuain, Ramos, Varane etc 4-1.
And yes the Bundesliga is a lot weaker than the prem but it still takes some doing to finish above Bayern Munich over 38 games which is something he did twice (especially that Bayern side - Robben, Ribery, Kroos, Mueller, Neuer, Lahm etc).
Klopp didnt have a massive budget at Dortmund either, he probably spent less than half what Brendan has spent here but still put together a team containing the likes of Gotze, Reuss, Bender, Hummels, Gundogan, Subotic, Lewandowski etc.
I'm not saying he is the answer but I think anyone would be better than Brendan atm, imo Rodgers has totally lost his way and I do think a lot of top players might look at a Klopp/LFC partnership as a project worth joining.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby johnbarnes » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:11 pm

leeroy74 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:33 pm wrote:
johnbarnes » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:03 pm wrote:Klopp, meanwhile, is busy visiting his mum.

"Jurgen is doing really great," he said. "After nearly 15 consecutive years at Mainz and Dortmund, he now has time for retrospection, analysis and those things that get neglected or just can't be done when you're in the rhythm of taking part in Bundesliga and Champions League games."

"He is bettering himself. But, for now, he enjoys the time he has as a private person.

"When he visited his mother in the past, he could only stay for two or three hours. He can stay for two or three days now. He leads an unspectacular life, and is thankful for this privilege."

Taken from todays Liverpool Echo website. Full read... http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... s-10048498

ha ha what a clown you are. He goes to visit his mum more and he's our man? If anyone thinks Klopp is gonna wade in and shoot us to the top is sadly deluded.

Give your head a shake

He's a man of integrity. I'll take integrity over hype and BS any day of the week.

PS - I mentioned nothing of "Shooting us to the top". Being competitive is a good start in my book.
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby johnbarnes » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:15 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:50 pm wrote:
lakes10 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:24 pm wrote:I don't think Klopp has what it takes to be in the prem, the Bundesliga is weak with only two or three good teams, the rest play poor football and is more like Div1. he is a good manger in a ***** league.....sorry if you like German football.

I think that is a bit unfair, don't forget Klopp took Dortmund to the CL final where they beat the likes of Man City and Real Madrid along the way, Infact they trounced that Madrid side which contained the likes of Ronaldo, Alonso, DiMaria, Higuain, Ramos, Varane etc 4-1.
And yes the Bundesliga is a lot weaker than the prem but it still takes some doing to finish above Bayern Munich over 38 games which is something he did twice (especially that Bayern side - Robben, Ribery, Kroos, Mueller, Neuer, Lahm etc).
Klopp didnt have a massive budget at Dortmund either, he probably spent less than half what Brendan has spent here but still put together a team containing the likes of Gotze, Reuss, Bender, Hummels, Gundogan, Subotic, Lewandowski etc.
I'm not saying he is the answer but I think anyone would be better than Brendan atm, imo Rodgers has totally lost his way and I do think a lot of top players might look at a Klopp/LFC partnership as a project worth joining.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ +1
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:42 pm

Pretty much agree with this. Well said.  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby The_Rock » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:52 pm

$8M is chump change ......... We are losing 100s of millions of pounds every year on average transfers because of that charlatan.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:35 pm

leeroy74 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:33 pm wrote:

Give your head a shake

Apparently there's only yours that needs a wobble fella ,even a village idiot knows when to wear a different cap   :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:18 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:35 pm wrote:
leeroy74 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:33 pm wrote:

Give your head a shake

Apparently there's only yours that needs a wobble fella ,even a village idiot knows when to wear a different cap   :D

Wasn't he the village idiot that was telling us Brenda was our man, only up until a few weeks ago. Then he realised he was all on his own as his best mate Dev had finally left the Kool Aid cult.

Now this same lemming is telling us that Klopp isn't good enough to manage us, you couldn't make up the levels of stupidity on some people  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby killerp » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:45 am

If you are serious about removing Rodgers, put your money where your mouth is

http://www.gofundme.com/53429h5s

Donate to the Sack Rodgers Fund and get rid of the useless c.unt today.

We need your money to make this a reality...
killerp

Postby lakes10 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:11 am

Klopp big fish small pond. there are better out there and to be fair I think Rodgers should be given a time to get the players back that are not fit.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:28 am

lakes10 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:11 am wrote:

Klopp big fish small pond. there are better out there and to be fair I think Rodgers should be given a time to get the players back that are not fit.

BR small fish in big pond. there are better out there...
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby johnbarnes » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:30 am

killerp » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:45 am wrote:If you are serious about removing Rodgers, put your money where your mouth is

Fans already fund the club in various ways. Why should they now foot the bill for the incompetences of a few unaccountable, highly paid individuals?
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby killerp » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:18 am

johnbarnes » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:30 am wrote:
killerp » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:45 am wrote:If you are serious about removing Rodgers, put your money where your mouth is

Fans already fund the club in various ways. Why should they now foot the bill for the incompetences of a few unaccountable, highly paid individuals?

Fsg won't sack him so it's up to us the fans to find the money to buy his contract out.
killerp

Postby leeroy74 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:00 am

killerp » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:45 am wrote:If you are serious about removing Rodgers, put your money where your mouth is

for ***** sake really?? what a pointless exercise. What you gonna do when you've got £8m in the savings pot? Ring John Henry up and say here's £8m to sack him?

Your wasting your time and your cash. What if you don't get to £8m and it fails? you gonna make sure everyone gets their donation back?

not really been thought through has it.

numptys
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion