ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Boocity » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:45 am

He won't walk, he is too full of his own self importance
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:48 am

RedAnt » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:08 am wrote:JB you're still missing my point. Of course no official approach was made for Klopp. BR has the job. I was trying to paint a few scenarios and then view them from JK's perspective. An unofficial approach would have been far more likely. I seriously doubt FSG would allow Brendan to take charge of preseason and all it involved only to sack him after five games and bring Klopp in.

I understand your point. Our opinions differ based on the same possible scenarios.
What makes the job unattractive in your opinion is what makes the job attractive in my opinion.
Our common stance is that we need a new manager in charge at LFC!
  :D
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby johnbarnes » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:49 am

Boocity » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:45 am wrote:He won't walk, he is too full of his own self importance

^^^^^^^^^^
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:18 am

Kopite-Jud » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:30 am wrote:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I've been reading reports that it'll cost them arounf £8Million to get rid of Rodgers.  If that effects the balance of the books then he will not go anywhere.

They are businessmen and don't care about whats best for this club.

They are only concerned on financial gain.  At the end of each financial year their only concern is how much money have we spent V how much money this club has made.

I'm convinced they got rid of Marsh and Pascoe to make Brendan walk.

I've had enough me.  He should have gone the second the Stoke game finished at the end of last season.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Someone has started this
http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/liverpool-fan-sets-up-go-fund-me-page-in-bid-to-raise-the-e10m-required-to-sack-brendan-rodgers/
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:44 am

There is a lot wrong with this club at the moment with the biggest problem being Rodgers  :nod I am a bit sick of FSG also and the direction they want to run the club in because they don't want to invest or indeed follow up on their words of we can match anyone in this game  :eyebrow They said that 5 years ago and never followed up on it and IMO that is as bad as having a spade in the ground in 2 weeks. They are a bunch of leeches sucking the blood out of the club and the fans expectations.

How long will it take them to remove this despot ? Its only a matter of time IMO but if they aren't looking at a proven quality replacement then they should put the club up for sale. I don't blame them entirely as they have given more money than I have ever seen any liverpool manager getting and out of our top 10 record signings at least 8 of them were made under their tenure but should they even dare or attempt to approach the likes of martinez again or garry fooking monk then their time is up also. At the moment there is a young manager in klopp available or if we want proven then there is ancellotti or dare I say it but the fella that manages real madrid would also be interested.

We are liverpool football club and one of the biggest in the world so its about time FSG pulled their finger out and realized the obligation involved in owning a club like that.
If we want mediocrity then this lot will gladly serve up 4 courses of it but now is the time they need to know that it isn't acceptable any more  :no
John Henry its time to pi$$ or get off the pot !!
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:24 pm

f*cking hilarious. any other job if you got sacked you'd just feck off. In football a sacked manager gets an £8m pay out? Its all wrong.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby johnbarnes » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:33 pm

leeroy74 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:24 pm wrote:f*cking hilarious. any other job if you got sacked you'd just feck off. In football a sacked manager gets an £8m pay out? Its all wrong.

That's how compo works and FSG knew it when they handed BR a fat new contract based on one golden season. Hindsight 20-20.
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:42 pm

Bite the bullet and get shot. It's not working and perhaps BR will come to some sort of deal that will be less than the full £8m.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:57 pm

7_Kewell » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:42 pm wrote:Bite the bullet and get shot. It's not working and perhaps BR will come to some sort of deal that will be less than the full £8m.

BR's got a divorce to cough up, so money is important to him right about now.
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:01 pm

johnbarnes » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:57 am wrote:
7_Kewell » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:42 pm wrote:Bite the bullet and get shot. It's not working and perhaps BR will come to some sort of deal that will be less than the full £8m.

I'd swallow the full amount and move him on. Problem is the back-room team. We've just signed them up. Do they stay or go with the manager?

I'm guessing anyone half decent will want to bring in their own people.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:11 pm

7_Kewell » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:01 pm wrote:
johnbarnes » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:57 am wrote:

I'd swallow the full amount and move him on. Problem is the back-room team. We've just signed them up. Do they stay or go with the manager?

I'm guessing anyone half decent will want to bring in their own people.

The total cost of removing BR, his henchmen and replacements would cost 20M approx.
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:56 pm

Surely FSG wouldn't have simply signed a new backroom team without:

a) inserting clauses to get shot if BR is sacked

or

b) An agreement that they will work with whichever manager they see fit.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:03 pm

Klopp, meanwhile, is busy visiting his mum.

"Jurgen is doing really great," he said. "After nearly 15 consecutive years at Mainz and Dortmund, he now has time for retrospection, analysis and those things that get neglected or just can't be done when you're in the rhythm of taking part in Bundesliga and Champions League games."

"He is bettering himself. But, for now, he enjoys the time he has as a private person.

"When he visited his mother in the past, he could only stay for two or three hours. He can stay for two or three days now. He leads an unspectacular life, and is thankful for this privilege."

Taken from todays Liverpool Echo website. Full read... http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... s-10048498

Is there anything more to say about this guy. He's our man. SIMPLE!
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby RedAnt » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:07 pm

johnbarnes » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:03 pm wrote:Klopp, meanwhile, is busy visiting his mum.

"Jurgen is doing really great," he said. "After nearly 15 consecutive years at Mainz and Dortmund, he now has time for retrospection, analysis and those things that get neglected or just can't be done when you're in the rhythm of taking part in Bundesliga and Champions League games."

"He is bettering himself. But, for now, he enjoys the time he has as a private person.

"When he visited his mother in the past, he could only stay for two or three hours. He can stay for two or three days now. He leads an unspectacular life, and is thankful for this privilege."

Taken from todays Liverpool Echo website. Full read... http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... s-10048498

Is there anything more to say about this guy. He's our man. SIMPLE!

His mum's a 'he'??
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby Doeboy » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:16 pm

There is an air of inevitably about the whole situation. Saying that,  I can see us picking up wins v Norwich, Villa and in Europe, which will take the heat off BR. Really in two minds whether he should stay or go. For me, I think he is one West Ham like result from the boot.
Doeboy

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion