ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby eds » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:24 am

Enough is enough.

We start taking our club back right NOW lads.

Rodgers needs to be informed in no certain terms by every fan and supporter that he is not welcome at the club as of Monday, no more smiley teeth and no more rubbish that he spews.

Goodbye you are done, you charlatan.

This s**t is beyond discussion now. FSG need to also go and we all need to work out a unified way on how to drop these c**ts like we did to Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dum.

If it means not going to Anfield, not buying that pathetic plastic merchandise with that Warrior or New Balance s**t on it or starting up mass petitions again then SO BE IT.

We can not sit ideally by as this gets worse and worse, our club is being raped in front of our very own eyes. This is f**king madness.

We are the club and everything it stands for.

It's time we do something about it on a GLOBAL scale.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby Reg » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:37 am

Edsie, even I accept  that Rodgers has to go. He's clear;y taken this club as far as he can, he's rebuilt the team twice and cannot improve the results. He shows no imagination and fails at all the major tests... he doesn't have the ability to finish the job. It's evident he has to go.

Where I disagree is your approach, there are ways and means and it has to be done in a proper manner. No donkey jackets and braziers, these are good owners, we don't want to alienate them, he just want to change the manager so this is not an SOS kick out T&T campaign.

Have a good sunday mate.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:12 am

+1

I am already doing my part going to pretty much all the popular football forums (This is anfield, koptalk, rawk, LFCtoronto, Liverpool Singapore....etc) and putting the word out there ( :wwww ) with my mates. I hate doing this to an individual (especially to our head coach), but this club is bigger than him. There are lots of accusations thrown at Rodgers (most of them are true)...but the most worrying aspect is...almost all our players perform at a worse level under Rodgers when compared to their previous club/under previous manager.

Just think about it....Sahin, Mignolet,Agger,Skrtel,Lucas,Gerrard,Lallana,Balo..... pretty much everyone apart from coutinho, suarez, hendo, sterling and sturridge. And these 5 players ...I rate them pretty high. I reckon, their performance would be just as good under hodgson too.

So this is it..... He has to go. I am doing my part. I hope the other social media savvy members in this forum do their too. We cannot be undermined by a fraud anymore.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:22 am

My biggest problem is not that we lost or even the score, it is the fact that he set up to draw against a sh1t team with a lack of passion and winning mentality. The first half did not have a tough tackle in is and for a Liverpool/Manure match that is unusual and shocking. I don't blame the owners as I think they are a safe pair of hands, but the manager should have had the team foaming at the mouth trying to humiliate them. Instead it was us that humiliated ourselves. I never have jumped on any managers back but yesterday was woeful!

I am ashamed of that display.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC1990 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:46 am

i would do anything to get this vile person out of our club

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby Kenny Kan » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:04 am

I don't think Brendan's got it in him to turn this around, unfortunately.

Although, I think "vile" is stretching it a bit. Classy.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Mikz » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:27 am

Hes Been found out Big  time. The players know it and so do the vast majority of fans.

The worrying thing is..Everton look more like Liverpool now, theyre playing with a zest and in a role reversal its us who look like the struggling team on the slide.

Please do the honourable thing Brendan, before vile becomes one of the nicer things youre called
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:22 am

*sigh*

The lot of you can not distinguish the fact that the owners BROUGHT in Rodgers. The other alternative they had was Roberto f**king Martinez.  :no

They backed him, time and time again when they SHOULD NOT HAVE.

They sold Suarez, they sold Sterling and they will sell Coutinho.

They are ambitionless parasites that are completely and utterly out of their depth.

They do not give a rats ar*e about us, our club, our traditions and EVERYTHING we stand for.

Because of their ineptitude they spat in our very faces by choosing to keep this clown on to prolong our misery this season and MARK MY WORDS they will bring in someone worse if they are given half a chance.

Only then and finally then will it dawn on you all that they are the true cancer behind the mess we find ourselves in. 

Rodgers is only the start of this :down:
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

eds

Postby metalhead » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:25 am

eds » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:22 am wrote:*sigh*

The lot of you can not distinguish the fact that the owners BROUGHT in Rodgers. The other alternative they had was Roberto f**king Martinez.  :no

They do not give a rats ar*e about us, our club, our traditions and EVERYTHING we stand for.

Because of their ineptitude they spat in our very faces by choosing to keep this clown on to prolong our misery this season and MARK MY WORDS they will bring in someone worse if they are given half a chance.

Only then and finally then will it dawn on you all that they are the cancer behind the mess we find ourselves in.  :down:
\

Stop it with your silly accusations, how do you know they don't give a sh^t about the club? did you meet them? have an audio tape saying that they are in for the profit? Stop it with that nonsense.

Rodgers should go, the blame on FSG is for having faith in him, giving him the freedom to sack his coaches and buy his players and giving him around 300m to buy players. This is where I blame FSG.

Sack Rodgers, and give Ancelotti the chair and we will do better.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:28 am

metalhead » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:25 am wrote:
eds » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:22 am wrote:*sigh*

Only then and finally then will it dawn on you all that they are the cancer behind the mess we find ourselves in.  :down:
\

Stop it with your silly accusations, how do you know they don't give a sh^t about the club? did you meet them? have an audio tape saying that they are in for the profit? Stop it with that nonsense.

Rodgers should go, the blame on FSG is for having faith in him, giving him the freedom to sack his coaches and buy his players and giving him around 300m to buy players. This is where I blame FSG.

Sack Rodgers, and give Ancelotti the chair and we will do better.

So you are saying that you need to meet someone face to face to know what they are all about?

Funny none of us NEVER met Hicks and Gillett but KNEW exactly what they were all about.

Ancelotti  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  Get the f**k out of here mate, you are on cuckoo land.

eds

Postby metalhead » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:31 am

:wwww  :wwww  :wwww  :wwww

Can we agree then that Rodgers is a Charlatan?

:hearts
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:41 am

Yep and if they bring in Klopp and allow him to spend money on whoever he wants I will shut up about the owners.

eds

Postby RedAnt » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:11 pm

eds » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:41 am wrote:Yep and if they bring in Klopp and allow him to spend money on whoever he wants I will shut up about the owners.

Why would Klopp take the job now? I keep asking this and it's become rhetoric. If in preseason he'd been approached and said no, why would he say yes now? If preseason wasn't attractive to him, why would the current situation be? Look at what Rodgers was allowed to do in the preseason. Hire, fire, spend another fortune. He was manager against Man U. On top of that FSG would look fools for acting now. They still look like fools, but they ain't ready to eat humble pie yet.
And if Klopp had wanted the job in preseason, would he still want it now? He'd be on a hiding to nothing since BR has laid the groundwork again. I honestly believe Rodgers is safe for the time being, no matter what happens.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby Mikz » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:02 pm

Agree..theres no way he will be sacked now, he will see the season out , the only way i can see his removal is by a fan walkout of home games and that wont happen.

I have no crystal ball, but i can visualise this scenario....he will get a run of games and we will be magnificent...everyone will be backing him again, then....bang.....another run of dismality ..and itll continue on the rodgers out !!
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:07 pm

RedAnt » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:11 pm wrote:
eds » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:41 am wrote:Yep and if they bring in Klopp and allow him to spend money on whoever he wants I will shut up about the owners.

Why would Klopp take the job now? I keep asking this and it's become rhetoric. If in preseason he'd been approached and said no, why would he say yes now? If preseason wasn't attractive to him, why would the current situation be? Look at what Rodgers was allowed to do in the preseason. Hire, fire, spend another fortune. He was manager against Man U. On top of that FSG would look fools for acting now. They still look like fools, but they ain't ready to eat humble pie yet.
And if Klopp had wanted the job in preseason, would he still want it now? He'd be on a hiding to nothing since BR has laid the groundwork again. I honestly believe Rodgers is safe for the time being, no matter what happens.

I too believe BR is safe (at least until Christmas). FSG will first assess our league position around 10-11 games in. No matter how I feel about BR, if FSG show no faith, 5 games into a new season having spent good money backing 'their man' they will look incompetent to the whole football world, who are watching. It is now important that FSG's timing over the future of LFC is timed well. This will be encouraging to watching managing on-lookers, that they too will be given FSG's full support and time to get things right.

RE; KLOPP -
Why wouldn't he take the job?
The money exists at the club. It would be the biggest job he's been tasked with. The media light will always be on him, which I think he will thrive under.
Why wouldn't he take the job?
Or another way of looking at it is; What other club is in a position to offer a high end football managerial role at this present time?
IF all the current Euro top managers are to do well, Klopp could find himself out of work for 2-3 seasons and I don't think this is what he meant about 'taking a break'.
REMEMBER; the longer a manager is out of the game the harder it is for them to come back.

So why wouldn't Klopp take the reigns at LFC?

He's got NOTHING to lose (i.e. Oh well I tried, but its not like I bought this current squad, is it?)
and everything to gain. BY taking LFC back to the top of European football.

The more I type the more I believe that FSG just need to give him the call and he'll be on the next flight to John Lennon Airport.
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion