How did this happen???

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Stu the Red » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:17 pm

He would have been a massive improvement on Reina. Said it a hundred times already and the more I say it the more valid it gets… ASMIR BEGOVIC.

We need to sign him before some top club does
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby C-R » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:19 pm

Stu the Red » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:17 pm wrote:ASMIR BEGOVIC.

We need to sign him before some top club does

this !!!  :bowdown
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Soupyzrx » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:54 pm

Yeah, Begovic would be a good signing. Any rumours floating about on this possibility?
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Boocity » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:16 pm

From what I read on a couple of sites is that Valdes wanted to be first choice keeper and we couldn't agree to that, I agree begovic would be an excellent choice but would BR have the bottle to put him ahead of Mig
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu the Red » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:31 pm

Course he wouldn't drop the current keeper… there are no rumours about begovic… just me harping on about him for three years… :D
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:31 pm

alex mc carthy was quoted in an interview saying he turned us down this summer after speaking with both redknapp and rodgers.
maybe we got it wrong and its jones that the competition is for  :;):
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Soupyzrx » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:05 pm

Boocity » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:16 pm wrote:From what I read on a couple of sites is that Valdes wanted to be first choice keeper and we couldn't agree to that, I agree begovic would be an excellent choice but would BR have the bottle to put him ahead of Mig

Jesus, if he was over his injury and match-fit, he's bound to be first choice keeper. How could anyone not agree to that?

If anyone can be drafted in who is able to take command of the defensive quarter of the pitch and organise the back line, whilst catching the ball any time it comes within arms length, then Brendy needs to give him a fair go, and if he can make a habit of it, then he should be first choice.

.......maybe that's a bit obvious.
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Soupyzrx » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:08 pm

Stu the Red » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:31 pm wrote:Course he wouldn't drop the current keeper… there are no rumours about begovic… just me harping on about him for three years… :D

Keep it up, you never know who's reading....
Someday some scout will tune in and go..... "Jeez, that's a good idea. Why didn't we think of that?" :grinning:
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby damjan193 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:15 pm

Boocity » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:16 pm wrote:From what I read on a couple of sites is that Valdes wanted to be first choice keeper and we couldn't agree to that, I agree begovic would be an excellent choice but would BR have the bottle to put him ahead of Mig

I doubt that. He's most likely off to Manchester so you think they agreed to have him as first choice ahead of De Gea? I don't rate De Gea too highly but he's miles ahead of Valdes in terms of ability.

He just probably thought that he's too good for a trial. " I played in Barcelona ese, you think I need a trial in your puta club?!"
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:13 am

You whingers are a bunch of wierdos.

Valdes is on a free so it's all about the salary. LFC aren't going to break the pay model for an aging goal keeper. Ure will because de Gea has already intimated he wants to leave and they're desperate anyway and have deeper pockets.

Valdes is out for his last big pay cheque and LFC are right not to get drawn into an auction with Ure. We have other priorities.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu the Red » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:58 am

One of the biggest priorities for this team is posting out the mess in goal. Personally I can't believe we went for him anyway as it was clear to most he wasn't up to it.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion