NEXT 5 GAMES - SWA, SOTO, SUN, MUN, CAR

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:57 pm

Ok so there are 4 games left after the Swansea victory. As K Mountain said about, there's some changes to the dates. Here they are:

Sat - 1 Southampton
Sun - 16 Man United
Sat - 22 Cardiff
Wed - 26 Sunderland

The only home game is the last one. Following that, we play Spurs at Anfield but that's for another Next Five Games.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby jacdaniel » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:12 pm

I originally said 11 and stand by that.  meaning we'll take 8 from those 4 games.
draw with Soton and United.
Beat Cardiff and Sunderland.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:18 pm

I said 10. But I might adjust it to 9. The defense is worrying.
Southampton are really good and form goes out of the window against Manure. Even Cardiff is tricky.

Who would you guys start for the next game? Toure and Skrtel or Agger and Skrtel?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby damjan193 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:34 pm

maypaxvobiscum » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:18 pm wrote:Who would you guys start for the next game? Toure and Skrtel or Agger and Skrtel?

Sakho will be available as well so we'll have all 4 of our defenders fit. Maybe we shouldn't rush him though.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:45 pm

maypaxvobiscum » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:18 pm wrote:I said 10. But I might adjust it to 9. The defense is worrying.
Southampton are really good and form goes out of the window against Manure. Even Cardiff is tricky.

Who would you guys start for the next game? Toure and Skrtel or Agger and Skrtel?

ye of little fair, we're already on 9, with 2 games to go.

Cardiff away could be tricky (they're fighting for their lives) but I think we'll nail them and Blunderland.   :nod
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:06 am

They won't be easy games, Cardiff were literally seconds away from holding Everton to a draw at Goodison on Saturday and Sunderland have improved a lot under Poyet too, both clubs have taken some big name scalps this season so we can't just waltz in there expecting the games to be a formality.
The Hull game should serve as a reminder to us what can happen if you underestimate these teams.
If we play well we will win but we shouldn't forget that there will be players playing for their livelihoods on Saturday, if Cardiff go down then those players wages will be slashed, they'll be scrapping for every ball.
We've got to match that intensity and desire and with the title on the line hopefully we will.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:16 am

7_Kewell » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:45 pm wrote:
maypaxvobiscum » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:18 pm wrote:I said 10. But I might adjust it to 9. The defense is worrying.

ye of little fair, we're already on 9, with 2 games to go.

Cardiff away could be tricky (they're fighting for their lives) but I think we'll nail them and Blunderland.   :nod

I hope so man! This is absolutely awesome. Makes it all the more better seeing how rubbish Scum Utd are. They were merciless in their abuse towards us when Roy took the reigns and now they are having a taste of their own medicine with all the "records" being broken. And how big are Clattenburg's balls? Giving THREE penalties at OT  :laugh:
maypaxvobiscum

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:36 pm

Our penultimate (second to last) game of the season away at Palace has been moved, it now takes place on the Monday night (5th of May).
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion