Liverpool v Thailand

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby supersub » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:58 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:48 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:45 pm wrote:
only me » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:36 am wrote:Liverpool presenting a 6-10 league position team. :no

Midfield of Lucas/Allen/Gerrard looks pretty average ,with Only Couthinho to offer "something" different.
Borini/Aspas "Nice" guys but don't capture your imagination.

The most worrying insight for me is that we pretty much look the same, good with the ball ,glimpse of excellence and a lot of casual mediocre plays. Not good enough for a CL spot. We are stuck in that low gear mode ,unable to change pace.

:laugh:

too true  :wwww

Read what you wrote again lad ,its not me that needs a lesson in proof reading ......Blurt 

You're consistently unimpressed with anything the reds do , in fact if it wasn't for your continual gripes
you would probably be as invisible as your sense of humour. :D
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby only me » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:15 am

only me » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:36 am wrote:Liverpool presenting a 6-10 league position team. :no

Midfield of Lucas/Allen/Gerrard looks pretty average ,with Only Couthinho to offer "something" different.

The most worrying insight for me is that we pretty much look the same, good with the ball ,glimpse of excellence and a lot of casual mediocre plays. Not good enough for a CL spot. We are stuck in that low gear mode ,unable to change pace.

Read what you wrote again lad ,its not me that needs a lesson in proof reading ......Blurt  :laugh:

Oh man....Playing at Low Gear doesn't mean/equate to your interpretation of me asking the lads to Run for 90 minutes...I can't spend time replacing the educational system....
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:18 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:48 pm wrote:

Read what you wrote again lad ,its not me that needs a lesson in proof reading ......Blurt 

You're consistently unimpressed with anything the reds do , in fact if it wasn't for your continual gripes
you would probably be as invisible as your sense of humour. :D

BTW ,I noticed (Yet not surprised) ,you haven't addressed any of the arguments I made ,you just went to the throat like a typical pit-bull...I'm offering my take/analysis of the situation ,not sure what you offer to the discussion...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:23 am

Maybe if the both of you try talking to each without the insults you could put across your points better and a debate could occur.
Benny The Noon

Postby only me » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:42 am

Benny The Noon » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:23 am wrote:Maybe if the both of you try talking to each without the insults you could put across your points better and a debate could occur.

I agree....I never throw the first "punch"...But some posters know nothing better then start with an insult.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:17 pm

only me » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:18 am wrote:BTW ,I noticed (Yet not surprised) ,you haven't addressed any of the arguments I made ,you just went to the throat like a typical pit-bull...I'm offering my take/analysis of the situation ,not sure what you offer to the discussion...

I don't need to explain myself to you though,I expected nothing less than the lads putting a decent shift in , and they have done precisely that
(with I may add ) without conceding a solitary goal when the conditions were clearly in the oppositions favour.

Its you who clearly expected better displays ,hence its you who needs to explain why you moan like a tart so much  ......so nothing new there then.  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:21 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:17 pm wrote:
only me » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:18 am wrote:BTW ,I noticed (Yet not surprised) ,you haven't addressed any of the arguments I made ,you just went to the throat like a typical pit-bull...I'm offering my take/analysis of the situation ,not sure what you offer to the discussion...

I don't need to explain myself to you though,I expected nothing less than the lads putting a decent shift in , and they have done precisely that
(with I may add ) without conceding a solitary goal when the conditions were clearly in the oppositions favour.

Its you who clearly expected better displays ,hence its you who needs to explain why you moan like a tart so much  ......so nothing new there then.  :D

Tart away i'm happily married.

I don't know if you are thick or just being a prikkk...Anyway I think I share the hope of ALL LFC supporters for better displays ,but my comments weren't over the game but rather a gloomy forecast if we keep the path we are current taking. I think BR is doing a Great Job but he is still missing those few components to take us to the next level.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:55 am

only me » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:21 pm wrote:Tart away i'm happily married.

I don't know if you are thick or just being a prikkk...Anyway I think I share the hope of ALL LFC supporters for better displays ,but my comments weren't over the game but rather a gloomy forecast if we keep the path we are current taking. I think BR is doing a Great Job but he is still missing those few components to take us to the next level.

I don't think I have ever heard you make a palatable comment about Liverpool and I've been here a long time ,way too long to suffer
your incessant gripes about the reds..... Oh and if you want to continue the abuse ,please feel free to pm me and we can take it from
there.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Indian » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:31 am

I watched the game in full again on an LFC tv replay and I can't believe the criticism that Allen is getting. I personally thought he had a decent game, he broke up quite a few Thailand attacks and won the ball high up the pitch on a few occasions 2nd half which almost led to goal scoring chances ( in fact was it not his tackle run and pass which set up Aspas for Gerrards goal?). He also provided an assist against against Melbourne victory. Do we really need a scapegoat every season, or do think it's time to start supporting some of our players like we used to in the past?
Red Indian

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:07 pm

Red Indian » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:31 am wrote:I watched the game in full again on an LFC tv replay and I can't believe the criticism that Allen is getting. I personally thought he had a decent game, he broke up quite a few Thailand attacks and won the ball high up the pitch on a few occasions 2nd half which almost led to goal scoring chances ( in fact was it not his tackle run and pass which set up Aspas for Gerrards goal?). He also provided an assist against against Melbourne victory. Do we really need a scapegoat every season, or do think it's time to start supporting some of our players like we used to in the past?

Well said ,there are far too many people having a pop at Liverpool  players in the media without our own supposed fans adding to the mass denigration.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:35 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:55 am wrote:

I don't think I have ever heard you make a palatable comment about Liverpool and I've been here a long time ,way too long to suffer
your incessant gripes about the reds..... Oh and if you want to continue the abuse ,please feel free to pm me and we can take it from
there.

I agree most of my posts are critical but I never abuse another poster without referring to his argument first ,you just lash out no matter what. You guys ,and you aren't the only one ,think that you are some kind of OG's which have the art of support tattooed on your ***** and the rest of us are just a bunch of Kunts...But I can live with it. I've been a supporter for 25+ years ,this last 5+ have been challenging and it wasn't because of my comments.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:42 pm

only me » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:35 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:55 am wrote:

there.

I agree most of my posts are critical but I never abuse another poster without referring to his argument first ,you just lash out no matter what. You guys ,and you aren't the only one ,think that you are some kind of OG's which have the art of support tattooed on your ***** and the rest of us are just a bunch of Kunts...But I can live with it. I've been a supporter for 25+ years ,this last 5+ have been challenging and it wasn't because of my comments.

Listen ? I called you a moaner ,a statement in light of your observations you can hardly refute ,I never called you a prick or suggested
your brain capacity was significantly lower than anyone else's....... Whereas you my friend did.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:52 pm

[/quote]

I agree most of my posts are critical but I never abuse another poster without referring to his argument first ,you just lash out no matter what. You guys ,and you aren't the only one ,think that you are some kind of OG's which have the art of support tattooed on your ***** and the rest of us are just a bunch of Kunts...But I can live with it. I've been a supporter for 25+ years ,this last 5+ have been challenging and it wasn't because of my comments.[/quote]

Listen ? I called you a moaner ,a statement in light of your observations you can hardly refute ,I never called you a prick or suggested
your brain capacity was significantly lower than anyone else's....... Whereas you my friend did.[/quote]

Actually your first comment was a moaning fecker  :) and the rest is just downhill....Perhaps I misread your friendly banter...
I think we reached the phase other posters will tell us to get a room...So Take Care now..Till next time. :hearts
only me
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games