Fly on the wall documentary

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Raoul » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:37 am wrote:
lakes10 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:36 am wrote:the whole thing had a strange feeling about it, a few weeks ago when monday night football on the bbc spoke about it one of them on the show said "take it from me, this is only for the americans, i was talking to Rodgers the other day about it and he said it was hard to do team talks that the americans would be able to understand" i have also been told that 3 team talk where filmed after the games where over and one was not even filmed on the same day as Rodgers kicked the film lot out of the room during the halftime of the first prem game.

oh well that the tv world for you!

Yeah. I was on Changing Rooms once, and the programme didn't show half of what we did. And half of the "off the cuff" stuff that was on the programme was stage managed and usually filmed in more than one take.

Take it with a large pinch of salt is my advice.

Exactly anyone who has played at a decent level will have experienced 15 min half times and as such 10 mins if that being team talk. The bits they showed of Rodgers were clearly for the camera and a cut down version.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boxscarf » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Let's hope they don't make a second series of this nonsense. What a waste of time and money, if this is what Americans want to see then they should show it just in the US and nowhere else. It made for horrible viewing and I had to hold my embarrassment back when Ayre was riding around on his motorcycle, what the hell was that about?
Boxscarf

Postby lakes10 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:37 am

Boxscarf » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:00 pm wrote:Let's hope they don't make a second series of this nonsense. What a waste of time and money, if this is what Americans want to see then they should show it just in the US and nowhere else. It made for horrible viewing and I had to hold my embarrassment back when Ayre was riding around on his motorcycle, what the hell was that about?

read on another forum that Ayre tried so hard to get out of doing that bit, the film crew turned up 4 times to film his bit but he always found a way out of it lol......but they got him in the end lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion