Rooney and ferdinand

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:49 am

Last saturday night Rooney and Ferdinand where in this night club in Liverpool a mate of mine has just opened, they left after trouble broke out in the early hours around 3 a.m.
Ferdinand also in another nightclub in london on tuesday night, when he was given compassionate leave for grans funeral, was seen wide eyed leaving club.
Are these 2 the new spice boys? Rooney is a fantastic talent ever to be brought out of merseyside but unfortunatly I can see another Paul Gasgoine in the making or the new name he likes to be called Paul G. :laugh:
Ferdinand is fergies blue eye so how long before the sh@t hits the fan? We all know that the majority of clubbers in these night spots snort coke, and by the looks of ferdinand he had had about 3 extacy tabs and about 2 grams of charlie, he was off his barnett.
fergies fuming also that Rooney is staying in Colleens aunties in Aigburth he wants him to sever all ties with Liverpool.
Will be good for us if manure under perform through these carrying ons, but it will be such a waste of a young fantastic talent.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:09 pm

good to hear, we know rio is a smackhead and rooney is a c.unt, hopefull this ****** the mancs up hard.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:59 pm

LFC #1 wrote:good to hear, we know rio is a smackhead and rooney is a c.unt, hopefull this ****** the mancs up hard.

Ha!  :D  Couldn't have put it better myself!  :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:46 pm

:D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfused » Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:11 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya

yea my brother in law owns the club and he said Rooney was only having carrot juice and peanut butter sandwiches, Colleen had made them specially for him :D
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Kindaconfuzed and Biffa are not allowed to post.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:50 am

kindaconfused wrote:cisses_gona_get_ya

yea my brother in law owns the club and he said Rooney was only having carrot juice and peanut butter sandwiches, Colleen had made them specially for him :D

obviously your not from liverpool  :p
On that note on the xmas night out I will bring u and biffa and your other alteregos to this club if u want, erm......... then on second thoughts maybe not :D
You might want to get in the V.I.P. area and ask for Rooneys autograph :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfused » Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:24 am

cisses_gona_get_ya

I think yer maybe missing my point but Biffa and all my other alter egos are relaxed about it ???
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Kindaconfuzed and Biffa are not allowed to post.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion