Souness goes head to head - With bellamy

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby kindaconfused » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:43 am

It seems the very reason Souness was brought in to the club, to sort the nuckleheads out who think they call the shots, has started.

Bellamy is played out of position and disses the manager when substituted, its gonna be interesting what happens as Shearer is watching on the sidelines ready to make his move. But hes interested in the managers slot for the future so the charman might have asked him to wind his neck in for a while?

I think there's a few more stories to come out as Souness straightens them out and gives them the new meaning of life!
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Kindaconfuzed and Biffa are not allowed to post.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby addicted norwegian » Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:34 am

That Bellamy always seemed a bit like a wining bitch. I bet Souness is gonna get tired of his attitude
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:09 am

I am certain the name of the game is to bring in a new man to clean up the act in the Newcastle dressing room, give the players a 'roasting' for a change.
It's a cert' that Shearer will join the coaching staff, come the end of the season and eventually relace the current incumbent as Manager in the fullness of time.
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Return to Premiership - General Discussion