GALATASARAY VS LIVERPOOL - 28 july 2011 ko: 19:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby killerp » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:50 am

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
killerp wrote:
jacdaniel wrote:People need to stop over reacting.  There was no Suarez, Pepe, Carra, Gerrard, Johnno, Skrtel, Lucas, Meiriles, Adam, Hendo, Downing.

It was just a bunch of youths and reserves going to a difficult country to gain some fitness.  I imagine something closer to our first 11 will play on Monday night.

God help us if our fans are gonna turn on the manager over a glorified training session.

Where is the pride? Even preseason friendlies represent the club's prestige & how much depth it has. Obviously we still have very little if these results are anything to go by. We may depend on these players to replace injured first 11 players, then what?

I want at least one serious performance from the kids that does not let 3 or more goals!

Your basically saying you think our third string side should beat a European first team, no excuses.

Pleb.

I'm saying anyone who thinks it's ok to lose consecutive games in a row 3-0 and not :censored:.ing improve one bit needs their head checked, third team or not. Our youngsters should be able to defend against the Malaysia 11 for fuc.ks sake!

Other big clubs are cruising through their pre-seasons, what are we doing  :Oo:
killerp

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games