GALATASARAY VS LIVERPOOL - 28 july 2011 ko: 19:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ethanr » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Great strike by Elmander tho.  Poor game, hard to watch.  Wish I did something more productive like sleep, watch TV or masturbate.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby jimmy brighton » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:57 pm

Raoul wrote:Wonder what the odds on Valerenga scoring 3 against us are?

Odds on  :D
joey ate the frogs legs
made the swiss roll
now he's munching gladback
jimmy brighton
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:57 pm

:censored: game, only players looked good was Cole, Aquilani and Doni, others were :censored:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sgs » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Starting to wonder the wisdom in playing in such far flung places and weather conditions- china, malaysia, back in england then off to turkey and next norway! Team looks so far off the pace its embarrasing...
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby jimmy brighton » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:02 pm

Well, another absolute embarrassment. Please Kenny, tell us you are actually learning from putting out the same old dross with the same old inept displays with the same old result.
joey ate the frogs legs
made the swiss roll
now he's munching gladback
jimmy brighton
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:04 pm

metalhead wrote:is this basketball or what? whats up with those time out water breaks? ???

It's fecking Turkey mate, it's probably 50 degrees C + there. No need for anyone to die on a friendly.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby red_guy » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Hard game to watch. We're simply no match for them tonight. Pre season or not, it's getting embarrassing.  :down:

BTW, Impressive performance by Aquillani. I'm starting to think that offloading him would be a mistake.
Last edited by red_guy on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby OneHotRed » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:16 pm

:censored: putting the deadwood in the shop window, all we are doing is devaluing them when we play them to prove they are worth nothing.

We did this last season, didnt use pre-season as an opportunity to get the team playing well with each other, and we got battered to start with, i can only hope that next game we play a decent team, similar to what wouls start against sunderland.

Must say, im very impressed with Aquilani, in a decent side he would be fantastic, hes showing class playing with the spaff we put out tonight.  Id better get off here as its just making me angry...35 mil for Carol.....thank god we have Suarez to come back, least there wil be one player to get us excited.
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:17 pm

jimmy brighton wrote:Well, another absolute embarrassment. Please Kenny, tell us you are actually learning from putting out the same old dross with the same old inept displays with the same old result.

Yep...Roy Hodgson pre-season all over again..Nothing to gain from those games and Kenny should really think hard and deep what is to gain from diminishing confidence and emberrasing performances.

I mean every team with minimal technic skills come to play against us we look like Albania and they as Brazil. In order to play football we need to hold the little round thing ,our players developed an allergy to ball possesion.

And yes i know it is our reserve playing but time ticks and no progress is yet to be shown.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Zidane » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:37 pm

I agree, this is going to backfire on us if we don't turn it around in these last two games.  Pre-season or not we've given up TWELVE goals in FOUR games.  Not good enough for our club, end of.
Zidane

Postby dundreamin » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:37 pm

4 games on the trot conceding 3 goals. Thats gota be a first
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby killerp » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:57 am

We lost 3 - 0 again!  are you f_cking serious? a sure sign of title contenders eh?

What is KK doing.....I don't understand?
killerp

Postby alwayslfc » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:03 am

I'd love to see whether we'll concede 3 more goals or even more in the next pre-season game. This is awful. I'd be very happy if we don't get relegated next season. I think we'll be beaten by Sunderland in our first game of the season. It looks like Hodgson is back in charge again after heavy plastic surgery to look like Kenny.

Forget about CL qualification. I know it was a reserve side, but this just doesn't do much confidence to the team as a whole unless Kenny is a miracle worker. Sad times to be a Liverpool fan indeed. Kenny definitely resign if this kind of scoreline continues till Christmas.
alwayslfc

Postby alwayslfc » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:30 am

Another point, because I'm so pessimistic now, I believe after the first 4 premier games, we'll be at the bottom three. And Kenny could resign by October. Maybe he shouldn't have come back for his legendary status sake. I just hope we don't be playing Division 1 football after this next season because our standards is more fitting to play in Div 1, all PL teams seem to be too good for Liverpool.

I'd love to hear some bashing replies from anyone.
alwayslfc

Postby jacdaniel » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:54 am

People need to stop over reacting.  There was no Suarez, Pepe, Carra, Gerrard, Johnno, Skrtel, Lucas, Meiriles, Adam, Hendo, Downing.

It was just a bunch of youths and reserves going to a difficult country to gain some fitness.  I imagine something closer to our first 11 will play on Monday night.

God help us if our fans are gonna turn on the manager over a glorified training session.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games