B@stards keep stealing my balls!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby ethanr » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 am

So I have Romanian neighbors next door who are :censored: holes.  I like to play kick about football in my backyard all the time with some friends, but in California everybody's back yard is gated, making it very private and what-not. 

Problem is, we tend to kick the ball over the fence and our :censored: hole neighbors steal all our balls.  Their kicks don't even play football, they just slash them and throw them away.  So about 2 months ago we jumped the fence and grabbed the ball, and they called the cops on us.  The cops came and told her she should just give us the balls back and there's no problem, then the cop told us to just call the city police if they keep stealing our balls. 

Well they stole another ball we kicked over, and it just happened to be a manure ball that my bro was given like 10 years ago (They had already stolen my Liverpool ball  :angry: )  So we called the city police to have them come give us our balls back, and when the cop showed up and asked what kind of ball it is, my girl friend said a manchester united ball (I was in the back yard still).  He said "what the hell, why would I go get that for you?" He's like, "I don't know if I can get that for you, I'm a Liverpool fan."  My girlfriend was like, well my boyfriend is too, but they already stole his Liverpool ball.  So he was like well I better get that back for you then. 

He went over, told her she wasn't being rational and she just needs to give the balls back, got the manure ball back and came back and gave it to us.  He threw it on the floor and said "I need to wash my hands really bad now."  :laugh:

I had a giant Liverpool sticker on my old car and he said he'd seen it before and took a picture of it.  He said he went home and had tickets for the Liverpool Fulham game that was cancelled too and was p!ssed when he found out. 

It's just funny running into other REAL Liverpool fans in the states, and the cop was completely on my side when he found out I was a Liverpool supporter.  Haha he was like trying to force the lady to give us all the balls they'd ever taken even tho we all knew there really wasn't anything he could do about it.

And I thought cops were :censored: holes  :D
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby metalhead » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:49 am

:D

your very lucky that the cop was a Liverpool supporter
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum